We hear about writers block oftenfrom those who write novels and books. It refers to a condition where the writer generally loses the ability to write or concentrate on their writing work, thereby unable to produce any new work. Have ypu had such an experiience ? there are of course many reasons why writers face this condition...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We hear about writers block oftenfrom those who write novels and books. It refers to a condition where the writer generally loses the ability to write or concentrate on their writing work, thereby unable to produce any new work. Have ypu had such an experiience ? there are of course many reasons why writers face this condition...

To me writer's block can happen to any one who is involved in some form of writing ..even while writing any article we tend to go blank. Though we have a good topic in mind, but when it comes to elaborating the topic, we simply fail..to me this is also considered as writer's block.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar

To me writer's block can happen to any one who is involved in some form of writing ..even while writing any article we tend to go blank. Though we have a good topic in mind, but when it comes to elaborating the topic, we simply fail..to me this is also considered as writer's block.

Yes sometimes it is a temporary block that gets lifted when fresh ideas seep in and at the same time some do not write for months together or years together which is due to some major reason like ill health, or simply a lack of interest. We see many such one time wonders ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Writer's block is a temporary problem and attributes to it can be a set of different environment which stays inside mind in a state of disorder and in that process perfect thinking and creating writing becomes very difficult. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Writer's block is a temporary problem and attributes to it can be a set of different environment which stays inside mind in a state of disorder and in that process perfect thinking and creating writing becomes very difficult. :whistle: :whistle:

I know of people who go blank when they decide to put their ideas on paper, although their mind is bursting with ideas. This is because of too many thoughts or rather a jumble of thoughts that dominatews their mind, making coherent thinking difficult.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Unfortunately, I am suffering from it at present I guess. When i started writing I could easily finish writing an article or two in a week. But its more than a year since i had written my last article. Maybe its because of my busy schedule in my teaching profession. Even though I keep thinking about writing and have started a couple of them but leaves them halfway and have deleted some of them too.
A mind full of ideas but scattered here and there without any order and a blank paper in front with zero output is a state of helplessness that most of the writers experience. Regular practice of mental relaxation techniques will help to reduce this writer’s dilemma little bit.
A mind full of ideas but scattered here and there without any order and a blank paper in front with zero output is a state of helplessness that most of the writers experience. Regular practice of mental relaxation techniques will help to reduce this writer’s dilemma little bit.

True we need to be relaxed in order to write and any kind of distraction around can become an agent to give rise to writer's block.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Unfortunately, I am suffering from it at present I guess. When i started writing I could easily finish writing an article or two in a week. But its more than a year since i had written my last article. Maybe its because of my busy schedule in my teaching profession. Even though I keep thinking about writing and have started a couple of them but leaves them halfway and have deleted some of them too.

Yes Jabeen we have not seen your articles here in a long time...I too have been unable to concentrate on writing articles for some reason or the other . I guess we are both suffering from Writers Block :laugh:

To be very frank the reasons may vary but for me the main reason is when I am not getting proper ideas to write or necessary inspiration to work. I hope you won't call it my greed or lust but I lose interest when I don't get a proper return.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar

Some times we have lot of ideas but cannot able to express it as we are expressing in our regional languages. Taking enough time between articles and set deadlines to finish it will give a good article at the end.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.