One cannot compromise with cleanliness especially within ones home...To have a spotless home there are certain tasks that we need to do every day.Here is a list of dos that most people would do to keep their homes spotless , clean and safe ...very practical tips that one can easily follow and incorporate in ones daily routine !

http://www.countryliving.com/home-maintenance/cleaning/a35830/things-people-with-spotless-houses-do-every-day/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1453_210802664

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Many of the things mentioned are followed in my Home. We take the shoes off. We make the bed and we always keep our doors open. But in view of the frequent thefts  taking place in apartments, keeping the doors we do less frequently.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

A spotless and clean home has a very effect on us, when you come home tired after a days work and see a  well kept home, your mood lightens and you are ready to tackle all your chores without feeling bogged down..of course there are times when things can go haywire since none of us is perfect but as long as you have your priorities regarding cleanliness right it balances out..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both myself and wife are very keen on keeping the home tidy. Yes. It is due to this reason many of my Talents like painting and writing were developed. A calm and tranquil home paves way to Positive attitude towards life.

Colors play a very prominent role in giving a spotless and clean look to a home...White and pastel colors when well maintained tend to make our home look neat and tidy.I have seen some homes where they have used every color possible on the wall, furniture ,floor and generally everywhere.It makes your head reel and even if the house is clean and tidy yo get the feeling that it is untidy..

Fortunately I have that color sense. I have seen to it all my colors  are cool used in my flat. Especially green and the derivatives of green. They give a sense of coolness even in Midsummer.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.