See it to believe. Yes see these photos. They are in India.

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/extraordinary-india-30/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have seen the levitating rock of Khed Shivapur and it really happens, but take a finger away or increase one finger more than the required 11 and the rock falls down. It is not really a miracle but the science of gravity that it can be levitated with only the touch of fingers. Shani Shingnapur is also totally true, people who tried to lock up their homes or thieves who stole from open houses befell with very bad luck.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Believe me Kalyani, the moment I have seen the place's name Maharashtra, you flashed in to my  mind.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I have seen the tea estates of Kolukkumalai in Munnar and Shravana belagola. also the banayan tree in the Howrah Botanical Garden...Incidentally in a temple town called Dharmastala there is the same belief that you cannot get away with stealing or any crime within its limits and there is a village of snakes in Karnataka as well in Kanakapura..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

AWESOME SIR, how did you heard these . i like than twin city is it really exist

bhuyali saroj

I have seen some of the places and the reaming places collected from the net.

Quite interesting. I find it quite weird that people even build restaurant on cemetry.

@ Usha, do the snakes roam around freely in the village of snakes that you had mentioned? Isn,t it dangerous for the people there??

Shetpal  in Maharastra, is known for snake worship. Amazingly No cases of snake bites have been reported in this village despite snakes moving about freely in every household.

jabeen wrote:

Quite interesting. I find it quite weird that people even build restaurant on cemetry.

@ Usha, do the snakes roam around freely in the village of snakes that you had mentioned? Isn,t it dangerous for the people there??

Jabeen , recently they showed a documentary of this in National Geographic channel and it is quite shocking and scary to see poisonous snakes inside the houses, on the road and people moving about without bothering about them...Except one or two cases which also was more beacuse either they were harmed or threatened ,the snakes have never harmed anyone from the village so far !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

More amazing case is a  little town in Mallappuram, Kerala. Here in this village called Kodinhi almost  every family has  more than one pair of twins. Unbelievable, but true.

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Jabeen , recently they showed a documentary of this in National Geographic channel and it is quite shocking and scary to see poisonous snakes inside the houses, on the road and people moving about without bothering about them...Except one or two cases which also was more beacuse either they were harmed or threatened ,the snakes have never harmed anyone from the village so far !

True...the snakes no matter, how poisonous, never harm anyone intentionally. It is only when they feel threatened, that they attack. Even in the village from Maharashtra Shetpal, and another one called Battis Shirala, the snakes do not harm anyone.

Incidentally, although it is not mentioned here, there is a village called Morachi Chincholi in Maharashtra, very close to Pune, where hundreds of peacocks roam freely all over the village and surrounding woods. People take care of them and feed them when there is scarcity of their natural food. The birds are taken care of their own and no one is allowed to harm them. The place is now fast becoming a tourist spot.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.