Apparently some super brains have come up with a super computer that can predict your death with almost 100% accuracy ! Of course these are early days and we have to wait and see how this develops and whether we can make plans for our tomorrows once when we know for sure when we are going to kick the bucket ! This machine can also be a boon to those with life threatening diseases that have not been diagnosed !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/A-super-computer-that-knows-if-youre-going-to-die/articleshow/48959793.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Interesting Article. Sure going to be a boon for the doctors and patients so far as speedy diagnosis is concerned. About the death prediction part don't think it should be disclosed to the unfortunate ones who are at risk..a person afterall lives in hope, if he knows for sure that he will die in two days time he will stop living that very moment !

I agree, the more positive aspect is what makes it even more interesting because one has the opportunity of getting the right kind of treatment if the illness gets detected in time.It is of course early days but something worth waiting for in times to come !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Death should be unpredictable. If one knows that he's going to die in 3 days, out of shock he may die instantaneously. People also will shudder to a doctor if the doctor uses this Super computer.. It may be useful to those who are waiting for the patient's death.

rambabu wrote:

Death should be unpredictable. If one knows that he's going to die in 3 days, out of shock he may die instantaneously. People also will shudder to a doctor if the doctor uses this Super computer.. It may be useful to those who are waiting for the patient's death.

If you read the article you may get all the relevant information...

I read the article. It says super computer may help the doctor in treating the patient using a better or advanced medical treatment. I agree in this respect.

usha manohar wrote:

I agree, the more positive aspect is what makes it even more interesting because one has the opportunity of getting the right kind of treatment if the illness gets detected in time.It is of course early days but something worth waiting for in times to come !

I am sure no one like to know day and date of his/her death. Death is universal truth but it is funny that no one like to died.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure no one like to know day and date of his/her death. Death is universal truth but it is funny that no one like to died.

When people are young they do not realise the importance of life and often they are very reckless with everything.But as people grow older they realise the value of life and fear of death becomes very real as one gets closer to it ..

Obviously it is phycical condition or health that determines remaining life of a person. But anyone can also chabge his life style and prolong his life.  There is also a lufe expectancy on basis of staistics. The lige expectancy helps arriving at actuarial calculation by Insurance companies.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree on one point, the advantage of Super computer is to predict one's time of death.This helps in going for a better Medical treatment . Who knows, through a better medical treatment, may prolong the lifeline of the patient.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Obviously it is phycical condition or health that determines remaining life of a person. But anyone can also chabge his life style and prolong his life.  There is also a lufe expectancy on basis of staistics. The lige expectancy helps arriving at actuarial calculation by Insurance companies.  

I dont get your point...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.