Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Fatalities in cooking ? Did you or your family faced fatalities during cooking ?

vijay wrote:

The fatalities for cooking will make it memorable for the tourist.monkey_face.png

HE can avoid it if a SHE is with him well versed how to do cooking and take full advantage of the rent he paid too couple.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes. Cooking fatalities are everywhere be it in a rented home or otherwise. Only required thing is one should be careful.

rambabu wrote:

Fatalities in cooking ? Did you or your family faced fatalities during cooking ?

You have provided fatalities in your previous post in the rented house to the tourists !!

That is facilities, a typo. It's the practice here to correct mistakes. That much of cooperation is expected.

The practice is saying, " I'm sure you meant Facilities."

usha manohar wrote:

Most government run guest houses are given on a priority basis to government employees and unless you have influence with some officers or politicians , it is difficult to get any rooms...

I prefer winter travel since the weather is normally very pleasant and you get to see snow in hilly regions ! I am yet to see snow in India since I have not traveled up north !

Day I snowfall is not fixed. It is our luck that we visit hill station and enjoy of snowfall.

Chance of snowfall in last week of December is more. 

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Nowadays there are great schemes offered by various tour and travel companies. One has to plan for a trip quite early and keep an eye on these offers. Usually, such bargains are quite beneficial. Those who do not want to travel with any tour and travel company need to look for all the details very minutely to make the trip less expensive.  

At times a return ticket and a weekend stay at Bangkok is less expensive than flying to Delhi from Bangalore ! This is normally during off season and one can really get a fabulous deal during that period !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For those interested in renting out a room or a portion of the house on a temporary basis, this is a good idea ..

Have vacant rooms at home? Rent them out for short stays to people just like you. Host any liveable space and turn it into a homestay and make money.

https://stayzilla1.typeform.com/to/CmvKgt

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

That is facilities, a typo. It's the practice here to correct mistakes. That much of cooperation is expected.

It was meant to be in good humour but you and Sunil missed it so I had to clarify. Once in a while a typo mistake gives an opportunity to do so. 

vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It was meant to be in good humour but you and Sunil missed it so I had to clarify. Once in a while a typo mistake gives an opportunity to do so. 

Good that you corrected my mistake. I corrected accordingly

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.