You will be astonished to know that India had its own Internet, centuries before the Modem day Internet.

Here is an interesting Slide show, you cannot afford to ignore.

http://www.speakingtree.in/slideshow/did-you-know-ancient-india-had-its-own-internet

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is with reference to knowledge not technology and this kind of knowledge was there in many past civilisations although Hindu  civilization is the oldest ! As there was development more knowledge gets added each day , so the modern day internet has no limits at all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Statistics say, Internet traffic is estimated to be as of today 32 terabytes per second. That's humongous really. And internet is all about information. Not necessarily about knowledge. If information is the criteria, such information one can find in ancient literature.

Knowledge and information go hand in hand and internet is limitless because of its reach and let us not confuse it with old literature since it has limitations ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

I don't think so. Anything can be information. But, Knowledge has an edge over mere information.  it's only through the relics the world has known that Susruta was the first Plastic Surgeon in the world. And regarding the reach of this knowledge, it too can be easily accessed. Which is why the world has known such intricacies much earlier than the advent of Internet.

I guess you would stubbornly hold on to your own belief rather than analyse it , so no point in discussing this ...

Welcome. As I said earlier, i expressed my opinion

It has been rightly commented by a member that there was knowledge in ancient India in the form of books. That is not internet.  Internet is basically a communication system. The knowledge is available on internet that can be tapped on any device like computer, laptop or smartphone.  The knowledge in books can be accessed only by reading relevant books.  Moreover, knowledge in form of books was stored not only in India but also in other countries. There are other ancient civilizations as well, namely, Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Chinese.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is true that many ancient civilizations kept their quintessence in the form of Books. With this point I agree. What I said was these treasure chests of knowledge existed well before the advent of Internet, Simply because internet was not there, Did the knowledge remained obscure ? These treasure chests of knowledge came in to light after the arrival of internet ? It should be borne in mind that I never denied the role of internet.

Internet is a world wide library which can be sourced from anywhere, by anybody and is updated and added to every minute. Nothing like it existed anywhere before, howsoever into antiquity one may like to go. Psuedo nationalists have these days developed a habit of converting any modern day achievement and connecting it with some ancient Indian civilization reference. It is no point in giving them correct information because they are physically in 2016 AD but mentally in 10,2016 BC.

We can proudly say to others that our country was the only country that had enormous information preserved in face of ancient literature before the arrival of modern day internet. From that pictures it is very clear that the influence of Hindu religion and it importance among the people.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.