It's a known fact that India had carved a niche for itself in many spheres like Vedic Mathematics, Plastic surgery, Chaturang or Chess, Snakes and ladders, a game, Ayurveda, Iron working to name a few. But, in modern times too India went on with its inventions and discoveries.

Here are Five modern inventions, about which many are unaware.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/Five-Indian-inventions-that-you-have-probably-never-heard-of/articleshow/53357956.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I read about all these is news papers. No doubt very useful inventions. Plastic based road material is important one. In India roads of hug amount damages after every monsoon season. This technique will big amount also help in disposing plastic scrape.

anil wrote:

I read about all these is news papers. No doubt very useful inventions. Plastic based road material is important one. In India roads of hug amount damages after every monsoon season. This technique will big amount also help in disposing plastic scrape.

Exactly. Innovations and discoveries are needed to make the country self reliant. In this regard, some of our young Scientists contributed a lot who came up with ground breaking inventions. Besides, what you named Plastic based Road Material, there are several such inventions like 'Paper Microscope' invented by Manu Prakash, that costs less than a Dollar. This Microscope is very useful in Science education and medical diagnosis in rural areas.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Exactly. Innovations and discoveries are needed to make the country self reliant. In this regard, some of our young Scientists contributed a lot who came up with ground breaking inventions. Besides, what you named Plastic based Road Material, there are several such inventions like 'Paper Microscope' invented by Manu Prakash, that costs less than a Dollar. This Microscope is very useful in Science education and medical diagnosis in rural areas.

Yes invention of Manu Prakash is also useful. But condition of road in my city is very very poor. Most of the roads of my city are damaged badly. After Monsoon local body will repair these but in December all are damaged again. Indeed beurocrats and leader are not interested in dureable work. More road damaged more commission they will earn. So why dureable roads?

Citizens have to come out and exert their right to get good civic facilities. They have to fight. The politicians and babus are not afraid. They have to be made afraid.

It's a matter of pride for all the Indians for these Indian inventors, whose inventions made the country self reliant.This is what exactly the Government wanted. Less reliance on other countries as far as possible.

Deleted permanently

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

India has been well known for inventions and discoveries. This article has proven this again. I am sure we all have lot of talent and ability to invent many new things.

Good to know about modern inventions by young educated people. Voice prothesis for such a cheaper price would make really a great difference in cancer patients. 

A country's development basically stands on its use of  technology. And technology changes from time to time. To keep ahead in the race to development, its essential to  update the Technology. This is what our  young Indian Innovators are doing and helping India in becoming Self sufficient in all spheres.

Kudos to these Innovators.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.