The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

An example of hard work, consistency and perseverance.

An unparalleled skill, Practiced with a firm determination with consistence and patience

Other Photos are also good.  Obviously these Photographers mastered  the Skill by toiling for years. Hats of to all of them.

A simple like is good enough instead of giving such repetitive and uninteresting responses that dont help the discussion one bit ..but of course for those interested in amassing points !!!!!

Did I repeat. If so, it's my mistake.

It always is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu, the photos are all good and many efforts and skill have gone into taking such amazing pictures. Agreed they deserve appreciation, but your doing so with increasingly sugary comments in reply to each and every post is really killing the spirit of the thread, not to mention others here! So a simple like is enough and comment only if you have anything different to say.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Kalyani, I already agreed for my mistake.

rambabu wrote:

You always agree to your mistakes, but you still keep repeating them so what's the point???

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You always agree to your mistakes, but you still keep repeating them so what's the point???

clicking on  more than one Like is a mistake committed inadvertently. In my case, it rarely happens. Thats all, I have nothing further to add. But to say, that I am doing for the sake of points is a baseless allegation.

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

clicking on  more than one Like is a mistake committed inadvertently. In my case, it rarely happens. Thats all, I have nothing further to add. But to say, that I am doing for the sake of points is a baseless allegation.

Again the same thing, either you are too dense or you intentionally try not to understand what others say, I was talking about meaningless replies and you are talking about clicking likes. So instead of banging my head over you, I am locking this thread up.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.