The topic is locked.

The Creativity of an Artist is beyond imagination.

Have a look at these works of ART.

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2009/whopaintedthis.htm

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Have you any idea who painted these works of art ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

NO. But I found them interesting and wanted to share with our members.

rambabu wrote:

NO. But I found them interesting and wanted to share with our members.

Just as I thought..

The problem with you is that neither do you have the sense  to go through the links you post nor take the trouble to get any information at all..In the link it is very clearly written who the painter is and many people have discussed about the painting which of course you never bother to read. Exactly what do you expect to discuss when you have no idea at all what you are discussing, expect people Io complement you I guess?

For your information the painting s are by Hitler, if interested you can go through your own link 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK. I might have made a mistake. But the Readers like you can very well name the Artist. What all I had seen is the beauty of the lovely Art works. Nothing else.

rambabu wrote:

OK. I might have made a mistake. But the Readers like you can very well name the Artist. What all I had seen is the beauty of the lovely Art works. Nothing else.

First of all you always make a mistake and brush it off and don't even take the trouble to learn from your mistakes..By the way this forum is for discussion and acquiring information, not simply to admire painting s about which the thread starter has no knowledge..

rambabu wrote:

It was just yesterday that I had asked warned you for the umpteenth time that you should not post links without first reading! I am locking the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.