There are times when you begin to wonder what the purpose of life is ? Why are we here ? People go to any length to amass wealth and power, kill others simply because they don't agree with them or for some other reason... so, did the creator, create these people to live so violently and whether there is any good reason why  he or she looks away when such things happen ? 

Please share your views on life and it's all round purpose

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Purpose of life changes with the stage of life one is living. There is a time when acquiring is normal and then there is a time when it looks purpose less. So far there is no scientific proof of a creator thus why this universe exists is a fruit less exercise. But life must go on.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Purpose of life should be very clear and you have to be strict on it to achieve that. Today nature of person is diversion on many topics is the major problem.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

vijay wrote:

Purpose of life changes with the stage of life one is living. There is a time when acquiring is normal and then there is a time when it looks purpose less. So far there is no scientific proof of a creator thus why this universe exists is a fruit less exercise. But life must go on.

I guess it was probably because of this very reason that people look up to someone or something more powerful so that they find a purpose , rather than get disillusioned with life .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Purpose of life is to just live it.

Purpose of life is to live a life to the fullest . Its not only about success , its all about how many people smile and are glad when they hear your name . Your existence should be a blessing to others . You have lived your life to the fullest not when you have attained success , but when you've won many hearts .

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Purpose of life for me is to get up each day and look for the purpose for that day...how to make it effective, productive and most importantly a blessing for me and others around me.

I follow the mantra of living each day and moment as it comes and make the best out of it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am actually going beyond the day today aspect of life and living. Thinking about universe which is endless and human life which in comparison is trivial..

usha manohar wrote:

I am actually going beyond the day today aspect of life and living. Thinking about universe which is endless and human life which in comparison is trivial..

That is the path to spirituality, getting closer to the divine and knowing the cosmic reason of one's existence in the vast endless universe. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I usually wonder what is the purpose of my life. Nothing very significant I have done in my life. Yes, I have tried to live each and every relationship of my life very honestly and always tried to extend my helping hand towards them whenever they are in need. I always tried to console everyone and never have the intention to misguide anyone. Now the point is, this is how I live with others but what about myself and also in terms of universe. I believe not to harm any living creature and try to do a bit for their existence but for my own self I think I have lost every purpose. Though I desire to do something meaningful for myself, time flies by in managing someone else's chore.     

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I usually wonder what is the purpose of my life. Nothing very significant I have done in my life. Yes, I have tried to live each and every relationship of my life very honestly and always tried to extend my helping hand towards them whenever they are in need. I always tried to console everyone and never have the intention to misguide anyone. Now the point is, this is how I live with others but what about myself and also in terms of universe. I believe not to harm any living creature and try to do a bit for their existence but for my own self I think I have lost every purpose. Though I desire to do something meaningful for myself, time flies by in managing someone else's chore.     

You are doing wonderfully well Shampa, what more can one do as a concerned individual and a citizen. Some people find purpose and success in their careers although they may not be able to fulfill their other duties . Once you are born you have yo find a purpose in life which we normally do.

I wonder what is the purpose of our entire existence , why are we here ? Struggle and go through pain etc etc to ultimately die.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.