Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Last year we had gone visiting a remote village where we have some friends and our friends introduced us to an old childless couple living in the village, having dedicated their life to help out the farmers .They educate the farmers with regard to bank loans and help them when there is a crisis. The man was telling us that now he has become quite an expert on legalities involving bank loans ,defaults etc

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Adversities in life usually cause setbacks. In rare cases, we can see people coming out of adversity with whole new positive attitude. These are the people who set examples and influence us strongly.

Reena wrote:

Adversities in life usually cause setbacks. In rare cases, we can see people coming out of adversity with whole new positive attitude. These are the people who set examples and influence us strongly.

I totally agree. Adversity can either ruin us and shatter us or can bring the best out of our character

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

All this time we were talking about how people add zest to our life. I hope we can become capable and build our character in such a way that we can make a difference in others lives and add zest to their lives.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Reena wrote:

All this time we were talking about how people add zest to our life. I hope we can become capable and build our character in such a way that we can make a difference in others lives and add zest to their lives.

That's the worth of a life...to positively influence lives that we come across

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Reena

I am quoting a passage from an article I read recently which is very inspiring..

It’s critical to note that people who’ve made a real difference aren’t all privileged, advantaged or “special” by any stretch. Many come from disadvantaged families, crushing circumstances and initially limited capabilities, but have found ways to pick themselves up and rise above their circumstances (and their genes) to transform their own lives and those around them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Reena
usha manohar wrote:

I am quoting a passage from an article I read recently which is very inspiring..

It’s critical to note that people who’ve made a real difference aren’t all privileged, advantaged or “special” by any stretch. Many come from disadvantaged families, crushing circumstances and initially limited capabilities, but have found ways to pick themselves up and rise above their circumstances (and their genes) to transform their own lives and those around them...

I agree that the person who has survived storm will not remain the same. He will turn into someone who is strong and capable to face anything and everything.

I do like people who bring positive energy and rub it off on everyone. We do need more of such people.

I don't know much about those shopkeepers, but I know that marwari people who are shopkeepers use this art to make permanent customer. They talk very sweetly first and give discounts but slowly they start charging more. I have never met anyone who is talking or behaving sweetly without any selfish reasons.

Thank you said by: suni51
arjun sai wrote:

I don't know much about those shopkeepers, but I know that marwari people who are shopkeepers use this art to make permanent customer. They talk very sweetly first and give discounts but slowly they start charging more. I have never met anyone who is talking or behaving sweetly without any selfish reasons.

May be it is true, I have noticed that they talk very sweetly. Don't know how they charge though. They are very business minded. That is very evident in their talk.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.