Today is our 71st  Independence day . On the one hand there is turmoil within the nation with some vested interests questioning the very idea of patriotism and trying to belittle our soldiers who are the symbol of patriotism , sacrificing their lives every day fighting enemies within and outside,  those who pose a threat to our nation. 

Can we hope for a better future where people realize what freedom means and come together to strengthen the nation rather than divide their loyalties , thereby making it easy for enemies to once again attack and weaken the fabric of our nation. Let us pray for unity on this day ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy Independence Day Everyone! Let us all pledge for unity. The difference between communities, religions, different states should be removed. Our country can better than Western countries we don't need to migrate there.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Happy Independence day. We must stand united and unity starts from our society and localities. I hope people show broad mindedness and see the bigger picture.

Happy Independence day, celebration of this day in my city and state, watch it

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/142400/08150245240882/0/map/tabs-1/2018-08-15%2000:00:00/41/31/image/

Sorry I could not visit the site yesterday as I was busy with all preparation for Independence Day. 

Happy Independence Day to All. be proud o be an Indian.

It was a well spent day..flag hoisting, cultural programs and celebration with a good yummy brunch with our family and friend. We had to cancel our program to visit Lal bag due to constant drizzling and showers.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Independence day give happiness. Tri color of our national flag shows our unity in diversity. Saffron shows sacrifice, white is symbol of our belief in peice and green shows to wish the greenery of of our contry .other way safron is related with Hindus and is related with Muslims. So india is that country where hides ano Muslims can live piecefully .But in present day is losing its symble means .In gvornament officers and leader are decreasing the dignity of saffron color. Mostly of them are curropt and they are not care the contrey benefits against his personal banafits. The powerful people are pulling the power and money of comman people. The forest and green trees wich was full of all over india are getting ruin .There are also increaseing communal unrest too.

Happy Independence day to all the Indians.. Don't forget the sacrifices of the those who helped us in achieving freedom.. and always Serve your nation

More than celebrating it symbolically, it is more important to keep the spirit of independence alive in us all the moment and to keep our nationality Indian in forefront and shun off all the other identities for national interest.

More than celebrating it symbolically, it is more important to keep the spirit of independence alive in us all the moment and to keep our nationality Indian in forefront and shun off all the other identities for national interest.

Arunima Singh wrote:

True , I find that there is a eroding sense of patriotism generally among all sections of the population. Today when I was watching our jawans helping out the people of Kerala with no regard for their own safety or health ( apparently most of them have been working for more than 30 hours roud the clock ) i realized how comfortable and carefree most of our lives are and how callous, unpatriotic and self centered some of our politicians are , when.tney point fingers and criticise our armed forces who are the backbone of our country .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

True , I find that there is a eroding sense of patriotism generally among all sections of the population. Today when I was watching our jawans helping out the people of Kerala with no regard for their own safety or health ( apparently most of them have been working for more than 30 hours roud the clock ) i realized how comfortable and carefree most of our lives are and how callous, unpatriotic and self centered some of our politicians are , when.tney point fingers and criticise our armed forces who are the backbone of our country .

We have heard so many insensitive remarks by these politicians. They have gone to the extent of saying.."You choose ot become a jawan to die".

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.