Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

In Karnataka the KSRTC is doing a wonderful job . Besides plyingplto almost all cities within Karnataka , ksrtc buses go to almost all nearby states . The staff is courteous and the fares very reasonable. I have been traveling on their super deluxe ,Volvo and even ordinary buses and find them well maintained ... 

Even I from Hyderabad have travelled in KSRTC, they are decent enough with reasonable fares. Indeed it was a nice experience with KSRTC.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In Karnataka the KSRTC is doing a wonderful job . Besides plyingplto almost all cities within Karnataka , ksrtc buses go to almost all nearby states . The staff is courteous and the fares very reasonable. I have been traveling on their super deluxe ,Volvo and even ordinary buses and find them well maintained ... 

Even I from Hyderabad have travelled in KSRTC, they are decent enough with reasonable fares. Indeed it was a nice experience with KSRTC.

Hyderabad itself is a well managed city with good roads and connectivity. I too have very pleasant experience of the city 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

arjun sai wrote:

I would like to share a few points on basis of my experience of visiting those places:- 

1) Shirdi :- When you get down from a bus in Shirdi, you will be surrounded by several people who will ask you if you want a room for staying. Those people are basically brokers so always ignore them as if they don't exist because if you go with them in search of room, your room fare will be automatically inflated by the owners due to the commission they have to pay to the brokers.

2)Shani Shignapur :-  If you visit this place, make a point to carry oil before reaching the place because in case you reach there and buy oil from the shops outside the temple, they will make sure to inflate your bill to such extent that you will end up loosing all the money in your wallet. For a basket of Pooja materials, they will charge something from 500 to 1500. And chances for backout are bleak once you decide to buy. 

3) Nashik :- Find a room after checking reviews online and ask from people in locality. You might end up in a room where malpractices such as gambling, human trafficking are taking place. Happened with me, I stayed in a guest house near Ganjam in Nashik and came to know some dark secrets later from our driver.

4)Hyderabad:- While in Hyderabad, you might come across families who are well dressed with travel bags with them. They might ask you to stop, and tell that they have lost wallets, tickets etc and they will ask you for money. They are all scammers, because I used to see them everyday on my way home from office. You should make a point that if someone stops you on road after 8-9 PM , it is better to ignore them. Also try not to roam in city after 11 PM at night, I have seen policeman literally kicking people who were sitting in grass after 11 PM. I had a narrow escape thank God :-P 

Thanks for sharing above, what you have written above about Shirdi and Shignapur, condition is alike at most of holy places. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.