The topic is locked.

I felt that the activity on Boddunan was dying out. Many sections of the site were suspended and there was a drop in number of active members. I missed interacting with them. And we have lost two of our old and very active members--Rambabu and Gulshanji in recent times. May their soul RIP. I was feeling little disappointed with the drop in activities.

But then there is a ray of hope. I have seen a number of new members join us in recent weeks and they are being active here. And most of them have shown interest in article writing. Well many of us found this site while searching for a place to write and earn from writing articles.

I hope these new members are more and more active. The old ones come back to the site. And with all the buzzing activities, the site once again rejuvenates to it's older self.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We can try to implement some new ideas also to increase traffic to the website. Once traffic starts growing, I am sure earnings for website will increase so the Article section can be reinstated.

Some motivation is must to active on any site. If site restart article option and earning sharing option member will be more active. Every member is ready to their best to increase traffic on site.

I think with the new members coming into the site Article section can be restarted for a month or 2 to see its activity quality and quantity & then take a decision.

I think apart from Article section nothing else was stopped from my knowledge. Forums have become more active & frequent now.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Its good to see new members joining the sites. But unfortunately, a few of them have turned out to be spammers or resorted into unethical practices. I notice that a not so new member posting without adding anything substantial. 

Lets hope the recently joined members along with the old members rejuvenate the site with their contributions!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

LetsL hope for the best and have trust in admin. He will certainly do something to keep the site going.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too feel happy to see new members contributing and being active , so let's hope that the site gets back it's past glory,by and by ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think with the new members coming into the site Article section can be restarted for a month or 2 to see its activity quality and quantity & then take a decision.

I think apart from Article section nothing else was stopped from my knowledge. Forums have become more active & frequent now.

It is a good idea that you gave about article writing. 

Polls, Quizzes, Crosswords and Quotes also seem to be obsolete. I have not seen anything new on them for a long time.

Forums used to be more active earlier with more members actively participating and there were new threads every day. The activities have definitely dropped. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Polls, Quizzes, Crosswords and Quotes also seem to be obsolete. I have not seen anything new on them for a long time.

Forums used to be more active earlier with more members actively participating and there were new threads every day. The activities have definitely dropped. 

It is natural, when number of active members are not enough, new thread everyday is some what tough. Admin should be restart monthly sharing of profit.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

True, Forum posts of new topics have dropped, but I felt that more people are interacting in a discussion now or may be its just my opinion. 

Indeed Polls, Quizzes, Crosswords & Quotes have become obsolete. I think Polls & Quizzes need to be promoted on home page of the site as a New or Special with colored lighting. They add more vibrance to the site if used properly.

Each day a best Quote can be selected & next day it can be posted on home page with link to create new Quotes, in this way it can be promoted & also an award can be awarded on daily or weekly basis. Best Quote of Week or Most liked Quote of week.

Polls can also be promoted as it is an interesting activity. It can probably come as a pop up to encourage people to take it up!

Quizzes & Crosswords can be removed I think as it is hard to create them & it seems people do not have that much amount of patience to create quality Quizzes or Crosswords. I have created only 1 Quiz till now. I haven't created a Crossword yet!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

True, Forum posts of new topics have dropped, but I felt that more people are interacting in a discussion now or may be its just my opinion. 

Indeed Polls, Quizzes, Crosswords & Quotes have become obsolete. I think Polls & Quizzes need to be promoted on home page of the site as a New or Special with colored lighting. They add more vibrance to the site if used properly.

Each day a best Quote can be selected & next day it can be posted on home page with link to create new Quotes, in this way it can be promoted & also an award can be awarded on daily or weekly basis. Best Quote of Week or Most liked Quote of week.

Polls can also be promoted as it is an interesting activity. It can probably come as a pop up to encourage people to take it up!

Quizzes & Crosswords can be removed I think as it is hard to create them & it seems people do not have that much amount of patience to create quality Quizzes or Crosswords. I have created only 1 Quiz till now. I haven't created a Crossword yet!

You have a bunch of good ideas to make it a more attractive and vibrant site. I hope some of it is implemented. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.