Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The only thing I do is keep environment free from any waste from my end. I will only throw any waste in Dustbin. Also I have started using only Ayurvedic & Homeo Products in terms of fairness creams & medicines.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I believe in thrifty. It is not good habit to through any item because new in come.

Same with me , I never give up on old furniture , rather get it remodeled , old clothes and sarees  put to maximum use and used to make patch work quilts , or bed covers ...plastic bottles are used to grow plants and so on ..all kitchen waste like vegetables,fruits peel is made into compost along with dry leaves and bark ..

You are doing great, we must be do what we can to save environment.I am not using plastic bottles to much. We also use old sarees in making covers,quilt is made with old sarees. I used vegetables fruit peel to feed animals.

In my school few of us have got together and have started vocational classes for interested students and their families , teaching them to utilise things like newspaper, bottle,plastic , clothes into something useful . The response is very encouraging.

Yes best from waste is good program. Here is my city some NGO also doing it.

arjun sai wrote:

I remember one more example that is of Rock Garden in Chandigarh city. It is made completely using waste materials and is a centre of attraction for tourists in Chandigarh.

Yes I visit there, it is main tourist place of Chandigarh.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
epraneeth77 wrote:

The only thing I do is keep environment free from any waste from my end. I will only throw any waste in Dustbin. Also I have started using only Ayurvedic & Homeo Products in terms of fairness creams & medicines.

Ayurvedic product is best one, these good for health and also have not any side effects. Once I had taken ayurvedic treatment for viral infection. That time doctor said me that you will never face problem of viral maleria, dengu, tiayfiaed. For last 19 years I never face these problem even never have headache.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
epraneeth77 wrote:

Fairness cream ? For whom ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I believe in thrifty. It is not good habit to through any item because new in come.

Same with me , I never give up on old furniture , rather get it remodeled , old clothes and sarees  put to maximum use and used to make patch work quilts , or bed covers ...plastic bottles are used to grow plants and so on ..all kitchen waste like vegetables,fruits peel is made into compost along with dry leaves and bark ..

You are doing great, we must be do what we can to save environment.I am not using plastic bottles to much. We also use old sarees in making covers,quilt is made with old sarees. I used vegetables fruit peel to feed animals.

In my school few of us have got together and have started vocational classes for interested students and their families , teaching them to utilise things like newspaper, bottle,plastic , clothes into something useful . The response is very encouraging.

That's a very good initiative. It is nice to know that you all are encouraging others to not waste things. They can use the knowledge gained to protect the environment by reducing waste. I too ve taught my students to make baskets out of waste newspapers and mats out of polythene bags. But I don't teach them on regular basis.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I mean Vicco Turmeric for face. Previously I used to use Men's fairness cream by Fair & Lovely. But it has a lot of chemicals & hence turned to Vicco Turmeric. Vicco Turmeric is one of the best creams to use for face in my opinion. It is soft on skin, provides necessary moisture to the skin while being environment friendly in its production as it is only turmeric mostly in its ingredients. Also it can be used in case of burns, cuts, etc. An All rounder. 

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I mean Vicco Turmeric for face. Previously I used to use Men's fairness cream by Fair & Lovely. But it has a lot of chemicals & hence turned to Vicco Turmeric. Vicco Turmeric is one of the best creams to use for face in my opinion. It is soft on skin, provides necessary moisture to the skin while being environment friendly in its production as it is only turmeric mostly in its ingredients. Also it can be used in case of burns, cuts, etc. An All rounder. 

As per my understanding fairness creams are not useful because skin color is determined by some pigments and cannot change much unless plastic surgery . Some people fear to go in sunlight that they will get dark color but it also doesn't seem to be true. I have seen several people from Western countries settled in India and they roam freely in sunlight but their skin color never changes even little.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Even my mother uses old Clothes for cleaning, waste of Kitchen is often segregated into ones that can be feeded to animals & rest is into Dustbin. Plastic bottles however are not so much used for anything. Old Furniture is repainted.

arjun sai wrote:

I remember one more example that is of Rock Garden in Chandigarh city. It is made completely using waste materials and is a centre of attraction for tourists in Chandigarh.

Even in Hyderabad, in Indira Park along the walking track one can see on their left items made from Iron Scrap. Even they are wonderful to watch!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.