Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

I remember one more example that is of Rock Garden in Chandigarh city. It is made completely using waste materials and is a centre of attraction for tourists in Chandigarh.

Even in Hyderabad, in Indira Park along the walking track one can see on their left items made from Iron Scrap. Even they are wonderful to watch!

I think I visited that with my friends. It is near Birla temple right?

Use and through is not our tradition, we always use things as much as possible.

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The only thing I do is keep environment free from any waste from my end. I will only throw any waste in Dustbin. Also I have started using only Ayurvedic & Homeo Products in terms of fairness creams & medicines.

Fairness cream ? For whom ? 

I mean Vicco Turmeric for face. Previously I used to use Men's fairness cream by Fair & Lovely. But it has a lot of chemicals & hence turned to Vicco Turmeric. Vicco Turmeric is one of the best creams to use for face in my opinion. It is soft on skin, provides necessary moisture to the skin while being environment friendly in its production as it is only turmeric mostly in its ingredients. Also it can be used in case of burns, cuts, etc. An All rounder. 

Why does a one want to become fair/fairer is beyond me ....hhonestly, on the one hand we criticise the Westerners but go all out to become like them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The only thing I do is keep environment free from any waste from my end. I will only throw any waste in Dustbin. Also I have started using only Ayurvedic & Homeo Products in terms of fairness creams & medicines.

I mean Vicco Turmeric for face. Previously I used to use Men's fairness cream by Fair & Lovely. But it has a lot of chemicals & hence turned to Vicco Turmeric. Vicco Turmeric is one of the best creams to use for face in my opinion. It is soft on skin, provides necessary moisture to the skin while being environment friendly in its production as it is only turmeric mostly in its ingredients. Also it can be used in case of burns, cuts, etc. An All rounder. 

Why does a done want to become fair/fairer is beyond me ....hhonestly, on the one hand we criticise the Westerners but go all out to become like them !

Yes choice of most of Indian is fair color. It is yardstick of beauty.

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Why does a done want to become fair/fairer is beyond me ....hhonestly, on the one hand we criticise the Westerners but go all out to become like them !

Very appropriately said. It would be not wrong to say that Indians worship westerners. Many times I have seen Indians want to do friendship with Westerners to click photographs with them and social media websites because they believe that if they post pictures with American or British people they will get more likes on their photographs. One incident was reported where around 50 men gathered around a foreign girl just to click selfie with her.

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Why does a one want to become fair/fairer is beyond me ....hhonestly, on the one hand we criticise the Westerners but go all out to become like them !

A very pertinent point, but that's how I grew up using them. It is basically used to prevent dust to enter.

I use cream & then apply powder to prevent dust to stick because of the cream. May be that is not required as well.

I don't know why I think like that to become fair, but I have been using it. I have to introspect myself, may be I have fallen prey to Ads. I also have a question in my mind right now after seeing this reply.

Does anybody over here use creams at all? I have been using as a normal practice to prevent dust from outside sources. Just curious to know whether anybody uses creams over here?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

I remember one more example that is of Rock Garden in Chandigarh city. It is made completely using waste materials and is a centre of attraction for tourists in Chandigarh.

Even in Hyderabad, in Indira Park along the walking track one can see on their left items made from Iron Scrap. Even they are wonderful to watch!

It is near lower tank bund. The one you are talking may be is Lumbini Park, the one with light show, water plays, car ride and stuff or may be you are talking of NTR Gardens, the one with Water slides, playing games in balloon with a three Igloo storied buildings entrance with each Igloo having an underground entrance having games & toys.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

It is near lower tank bund. The one you are talking may be is Lumbini Park, the one with light show, water plays, car ride and stuff or may be you are talking of NTR Gardens, the one with Water slides, playing games in balloon with a three Igloo storied buildings entrance with each Igloo having an underground entrance having games & toys.

Yes , True . I remember now. It was Lumbini park. It was very much fun. Really wonderful place for weekends. 

Re: Being Environmental friendly ..

by  » 4 hours ago

A very pertinent point, but that's how I grew up using them. It is basically used to prevent dust to enter.

I use cream & then apply powder to prevent dust to stick because of the cream. May be that is not required as well.

I don't know why I think like that to become fair, but I have been using it. I have to introspect myself, may be I have fallen prey to Ads. I also have a question in my mind right now after seeing this reply.

Does anybody over here use creams at all? I have been using as a normal practice to prevent dust from outside sources. Just curious to know whether anybody uses creams over here?

Taking care of ones skin is good and all that f us do so ...I feel that natural ingredients work a lot better than creams . I use a paste made of turmeric,curds and a few drops of oluve oil. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:

Re: Being Environmental friendly ..

by  » 4 hours ago

Taking care of ones skin is good and all that f us do so ...I feel that natural ingredients work a lot better than creams . I use a paste made of turmeric,curds and a few drops of oluve oil. .

Vicco Turmeric is made from natural ingredients. I think I should try the paste as being used. But not very often these things happen like a person preparing a paste of their own! That is indeed a wonderful idea that never struck me. It is very cost efficient & effective. Thank you for your useful insight.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.