Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I came across this video which shows that there is a great awareness in India about environment and some positive steps have been taken ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1827829627265412&id=7746841478

Its a great achievement indeed. I wonder how the state government of Sikkim motivated all the farmers to practise organic farming? Farmers in other states can also be encouraged to take similar steps.

In India, every year farmers in different states faces problems due to erratic weather conditions. If they are encouraged to practice organic farming, their loss can be reduced to a great extent.

Here I am reading almost everyday about organic farming. People who adopt it is benefited. Organic farming is almost no cast farming. Pestiicides made cow urine, neema, dhotoora are much more better than other chemical base pesticides. 

Obviously people have started practising organic farming everywhere. Even in Manipur, some farmers do that. So when they sell their products at a higher price, the buyers are ready to pay the amount asked. But these are done by only few farmers. So its a great achievement when the government motivates all the farmers to practice organic farming. Every other states can learn from them.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I came across this video which shows that there is a great awareness in India about environment and some positive steps have been taken ..

Its a great achievement indeed. I wonder how the state government of Sikkim motivated all the farmers to practise organic farming? Farmers in other states can also be encouraged to take similar steps.

In India, every year farmers in different states faces problems due to erratic weather conditions. If they are encouraged to practice organic farming, their loss can be reduced to a great extent.

Here I am reading almost everyday about organic farming. People who adopt it is benefited. Organic farming is almost no cast farming. Pestiicides made cow urine, neema, dhotoora are much more better than other chemical base pesticides. 

Obviously people have started practising organic farming everywhere. Even in Manipur, some farmers do that. So when they sell their products at a higher price, the buyers are ready to pay the amount asked. But these are done by only few farmers. So its a great achievement when the government motivates all the farmers to practice organic farming. Every other states can learn from them.

It us being done in small measures , that's exactly why the price for organic products is so high. The difference at times is thrice the price of other products. Fir it to become successful if all households pool in by separating waste and if the kitchen waste is reused , it can become lucrative. In my city certain organization s are doing it , in a small way of course and selling the organic manure 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Farmers are awareing day by day with benefits of organic farming. Government is not doing much about it. scientists are still suggesting to farmers chemical base  Insecticide. Indeed lobby of insecticide is too much powerful so it is not easy job to turn farmers to organic farming. It will take time.

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It us being done in small measures , that's exactly why the price for organic products is so high. The difference at times is thrice the price of other products. Fir it to become successful if all households pool in by separating waste and if the kitchen waste is reused , it can become lucrative. In my city certain organization s are doing it , in a small way of course and selling the organic manure 

Separating the waste and turning kitchen waste into manure will also reduce the solid waste problems.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Separating the waste and turning kitchen waste into manure will also reduce the solid waste problems.

True, although many metro cities have introduced it, I wonder if the waste disbursement is efficiently thought out , so that it does not pollute the environment.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Government is giving big amount as grant to fertilizer manufactures, why government is not give it to the farmers who is doing organic farming. If it is happen people can get organic product at low cost.

It is a powerful message in the poster. I try my best to implement it . I am always in a thrifty mode reducing and reusing things. 

I once read one article where Japan has adopted the principle of minimal use..they even use minimum sound to talk and other things to avoid noise pollution.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is a powerful message in the poster. I try my best to implement it . I am always in a thrifty mode reducing and reusing things. 

I once read one article where Japan has adopted the principle of minimal use..they even use minimum sound to talk and other things to avoid noise pollution.

Same here , I never waste anything and make sure that everything gets used to it's last bit . I keep lecturing my children as well grinning

Arunima Singh wrote:

Japanese practice a philosophy which is called 'Mottainai'. According to this philosophy, each and every objects have soul. So people are encouraged to show their respect for the things around them, by using them properly and not wasting them.

Even though, Japan is a small nation, we can learn a lot from it.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Japanese practice a philosophy which is called 'Mottainai'. According to this philosophy, each and every objects have soul. So people are encouraged to show their respect for the things around them, by using them properly and not wasting them.

Even though, Japan is a small nation, we can learn a lot from it.

Small and big is not question, we must be learn from where we can.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.