Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Jadeja is definitely an asset. He needs to play more tests and ODI or even T20 and play with the bat. This way he can gain more confidence in his batting. I personally don't see any other option to include if K Yadav and Chahal fails. Because the way bowling has gone wrong recently. It'd be harder to see how the team is going to bounce back. 

Mahesh wrote:

Jadeja is definitely an asset. He needs to play more tests and ODI or even T20 and play with the bat. This way he can gain more confidence in his batting. I personally don't see any other option to include if K Yadav and Chahal fails. Because the way bowling has gone wrong recently. It'd be harder to see how the team is going to bounce back. 

I think it may be too early to say that Bowling has gone wrong, because it was played on sub continent tracks which generally do not assist bowling that much. England conditions will be far more suiting to Indian bowlers liking with the swing and seam on offer.

I think Batsman will find it difficult to negotiate the opposition bowlers, though. Batting needs to inspire some confidence in warm up games.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

But we just had England Tour where we didn't performed either. England won by huge margins with batting and bowling. We only won against Ireland in the tour. In fact KL Rahul performed better against england. And it's pity that shreyas iyer was dropped from England series onwards. Otherwise we had pretty good lineup. 

In the tests, India were blown away, but in the ODI's we won the first match and lost 2nd and third. Kuldeep was effective, which is a good sign. Shreyas should have been given some chances. Australia and New Zealand series trumps should keep India's dressing room in good confidence. Hope Kuldeep emulates his performances again.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Yes Kuldeep is the key for the England. I think we heard too much of Rishabh being talent. But in reality he was pushed for the sake of it. And he didn't performed at all. So I think it's just a matter of time that we may have to get the overall work done on the bowling and fielding side. Because we can't always chase under 300 runs and win the match. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.