The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Krunal is only good for T20 because his bowling style is not suitable for 10 overs. And over using him makes him not effective. He is same like jadeja same line and length. If batsman figures them out then they are gone. Hardik is a bit hot headed and not something I'd seriously trust. We can ignore the coffee with karan fiasco but we can't ignore his moodiness in the match. 

Raina and Ajinkya rahane played so poorly when given chance. I think they got what they deserved for their poor performance and not utilizing the chance. I think they need to work in the IPL and get their career ahead. Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Raina have their career pretty much on dead end now. 

Mahesh wrote:

Krunal is only good for T20 because his bowling style is not suitable for 10 overs. And over using him makes him not effective. He is same like jadeja same line and length. If batsman figures them out then they are gone. Hardik is a bit hot headed and not something I'd seriously trust. We can ignore the coffee with karan fiasco but we can't ignore his moodiness in the match. 

Raina and Ajinkya rahane played so poorly when given chance. I think they got what they deserved for their poor performance and not utilizing the chance. I think they need to work in the IPL and get their career ahead. Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Raina have their career pretty much on dead end now. 

Yuvraj and Harbhajan Singh have not any chance. I am agree with you about Krunal and Hardik. Dinesh Kartik and Ajinkya is best option at present. Cricket is game of uncertainty, no one knows who will be success.

Ajinkya Rahane is denied for WC. Captain and the selection team does not want him. And the thing about the Dinesh karthik is kind of mixed bag right now. The way series has gone through hands of India, I think they better get good bowlers in the team. Because otherwise it would be difficult for them to bounce back in WC. 

Mahesh wrote:

Ajinkya Rahane is denied for WC. Captain and the selection team does not want him. And the thing about the Dinesh karthik is kind of mixed bag right now. The way series has gone through hands of India, I think they better get good bowlers in the team. Because otherwise it would be difficult for them to bounce back in WC. 

Yes Dinesh Karthik is better than Pant. If captain and selection team does not wants him that they may be consider K.L Rahul. 

I checked out the SportsTak youtube yesterday. And there was one discussion that said, that IPL matches would be taken into considering and who knows they may pick some bowlers as a backup bowler from that. I think that is definitely good enough for the WC. I mean we need atleast one spinner backup and one faster bowler. 

Mahesh wrote:

I checked out the SportsTak youtube yesterday. And there was one discussion that said, that IPL matches would be taken into considering and who knows they may pick some bowlers as a backup bowler from that. I think that is definitely good enough for the WC. I mean we need atleast one spinner backup and one faster bowler. 

Format of IPL is differ than WC. For me IPL is only a entertainer carnival. India have three spinner, Chal, Kuldeep and Jadhav. I think these are enough. 

Krunal is not meant for the 50 overs game. He was tried in the past and he turned out to be not the one to pick quicker wicket. And kedar jadhav seems to be part time spinner and that too not exactly spin. He only bowls rotation round arm bowl which if missed either get you LBW or wicket. So I think that's concerning if team is something like SA, Eng and AU or NZ. 

Given the English conditions I think our pace bowlers are doing fine. I also feel that Jadeja is better bet compared to any of the Pandya brothers for the experience and his ability. He fits the slot better than any other all rounder.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think we have to check out if we can find some alternative spinner in the IPL. Who knows we may find some good spinner and also one fast bowler that can be a good option for the world cup. You never know how the teams in WC are going to surprise us. So we need some sort of the backup for ourselves. And hopefully we get good players by the time we reach June. 

suni51 wrote:

Given the English conditions I think our pace bowlers are doing fine. I also feel that Jadeja is better bet compared to any of the Pandya brothers for the experience and his ability. He fits the slot better than any other all rounder.

Yes I am agree with you Jadeja a good filder also. Saving runs is not less important that making runs. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.