The topic is locked.

The article writing is back guys blush. It took me some time to pursue the admin but he finally agreed. The number of article has been reduced to TWO per day (it was 5 a day per member in the past) but I suggest you to write slowly (maybe 1-2 articles a week in the beginning). We all know how to submit your article her but for the benefit who have not written articles here before-

Go to your dashboard>  click at Submit Article tab and there you are. For the benefit of first timers here are some tips which you will find on the article submission editor

Copy-Paste from MS Word is strictly prohibited. Please avoid, otherwise your article will be rejected.

SO transfer your article on notepad first before submitting/posting in Boddunan. 

You must format the article inside the editor itself. Pasting formatted content from MS Word etc. is not allowed.

It means the same as I have said above

Do not include article title again in the content, you may need to resubmit your article.

It means do not use title of your article as sub heading

Do not leave blank space/empty lines on top or bottom of the article.

That means remove the space at top and bottom by deleting the extra space

If you still feel any problem contact any of the senior members by starting a thread

I hope we can bring new members to this site now!

Note- Please do not feel disappointed over the fee issue since the Google is not supporting writing sites and do not mind if you see delayed cash credit as the admin is too busy.

Thank you all once again. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you Sunil so much for successfully persuading Maverick to bring this feature back! I am sure many have already good articles waiting to be submitted!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

Thanks for everything Kalyani, I have learned everything from you plus1

suni51 wrote:

Thanks for everything Kalyani, I have learned everything from you plus1

Oh my! I am indeed flattered but I am not sure what you did learn from me, it is actually vice versa! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That was the first thing that caught my attention as soon as I logged in. Thank you Sunil for all your efforts to persuade Maverick.

And a big thanks to Maverick for considering it. I feel so happy now. 

Hope we all roll our writing sleeves and start with quality articles.

More power to our pens!! 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I am waiting for it. Now I can write again. Thanks admin.

anil wrote:

I am waiting for it. Now I can write again. Thanks admin.

I am waiting for your atticle eagerly. I hope it comes in my editorial window.

I am definitely going to give it a try. Minimum word count : 500 words or more right? Also is there any niche specific restriction for the article?  What type of niche are allowed here?

Feeling kind of nostalgic after being able to open Article section with its classical simple tools. But I am having 2 queries

1. Can we copy the Article from Word to Notepad and then to Boddunan Article section or should we write and format the Article in Notepad and then copy it in Boddunan. Actually I have an Article in Word and hence the question

2. I could not understand your Note which talks about fee issue in first half, can you elaborate that?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Mahesh wrote:

I am definitely going to give it a try. Minimum word count : 500 words or more right? Also is there any niche specific restriction for the article?  What type of niche are allowed here?

There isn't any niche specific restriction, Boddunan already has many categories and you would be better equipped once you click on Articles section and go forward.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Mahesh wrote:

You can write an article starting 300 words and place them in an appropriate category available in "Category" section (mandatory to chose one). However, you get better cash credit based on number of words. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.