I feel that if we concentrate on our gut feeling or intuition before taking a decision we may see a far more positive outcome. But for some reason most of us tend to ignore it and do the opposite only to regret later ...I have had this experience several times , what about you all? Please share ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True, gut feeling is right most of the times. When we feel that we can do a certain thing, or chose a different career or interest where we feel we will succeed some way or the other, though we really do not know the path, we will succeed.

As for me,I wanted to become a content writer in Cricbuzz or Sportskeeda, so far I have not taken that path yet as I am not feeling confident enough, though I feel strongly that it is my life way.

There have been many instances where my gut feeling came right, though I do not remember much of them as they were not so important or crucial things in my life.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51

It is my opinion that we never derailed in our profession life. We must be focus on field in which we are active. I want to be CA. I completed 75% course. But later I divert my carrier in to business. I failed in business and it spoil my life. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I completed C.P.T (Entrance test), IPCC Group 1 and Articleship(3 Years) but IPCC Group 2 and CA Final (Group 1 & Group 2)  are pending.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Listening to gut feeling does benefit us in long run, though it might not be a easy decision. A few years back, after I had resigned from my previous job and  was searching for a new one,  I was staying with my younger sister in Delhi. I got some job offers which were good paying ones but not  of my liking. During those days, many adviced me to accept those offers saying that at least I ll be financially independent and not be dependent on my sister. I chose not to listen to them but to my intuition. And finally within a few months, I got the job that I wanted. Till this day, I feel that I got the break as I had listened to my gut feeling. But it was a very tiring time.

jabeen wrote:

Listening to gut feeling does benefit us in long run, though it might not be a easy decision. A few years back, after I had resigned from my previous job and  was searching for a new one,  I was staying with my younger sister in Delhi. I got some job offers which were good paying ones but not  of my liking. During those days, many adviced me to accept those offers saying that at least I ll be financially independent and not be dependent on my sister. I chose not to listen to them but to my intuition. And finally within a few months, I got the job that I wanted. Till this day, I feel that I got the break as I had listened to my gut feeling. But it was a very tiring time.

True Jabeen! When we choose to listen to our own gut feeling and not to others, it becomes quite tiring. Same thing happened with me after my son was born. I was on ML and was in a great dilemma of whether to go back to work or choose to stay home. Everyone around me told me not to give up the career as it was paying well but I didn't want to as my job was not the thing that I wanted but I had stuck on to all these years! Now I do not regret at all for listening to my own instincts as I am now doing translations, writing etc. which is something that I really like.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, epraneeth77, jabeen

Even with regard to relationship s our own intuition helps us a lot and I have had many such experiences where I had gone against the general belief and later was proven right. It is basically our sub conscious mind sending out signals that forewarn us.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

So many practical experiences from the experienced members, hope I can take my interest forward with some constructive steps.

The need to be patient and being able to take a risk to back your gut feeling is required is what I could understand but practicality is altogether a different and challenging scenario.

I am thinking of completing C.A and parallelly hone my writing skill which is at a very beginning stage.

I have not found the professionalism in writing yet, like having templates, presenting facts, inserting good photos and videos to engage the audience.

I have written an article on Sportskeeda website but the pay is very slow in the beginning which is based on the number of views.

Is it good to join a content writing platform job in Sportskeeda or Cricbuzz? Please let me know your views.

My family members are saying that it will have limited scope. But I want to explore that.

Currently I am in Accounting side.

epraneeth77 wrote:

I completed C.P.T (Entrance test), IPCC Group 1 and Articleship(3 Years) but IPCC Group 2 and CA Final (Group 1 & Group 2)  are pending.

You are young so you must be focus of CA course. CA study wants enough time and labor so never think to divert at any other field.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Is it good to join a content writing platform job in Sportskeeda or Cricbuzz? Please let me know your views.

My family members are saying that it will have limited scope. But I want to explore that.

Currently I am in Accounting side.

I am suggesting you on basis of my experience. First complete you CA. You have whole life for writing. You are also doing job. So it is not in your interest to spend time on writing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.