Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Listening to gut feeling does benefit us in long run, though it might not be a easy decision. A few years back, after I had resigned from my previous job and  was searching for a new one,  I was staying with my younger sister in Delhi. I got some job offers which were good paying ones but not  of my liking. During those days, many adviced me to accept those offers saying that at least I ll be financially independent and not be dependent on my sister. I chose not to listen to them but to my intuition. And finally within a few months, I got the job that I wanted. Till this day, I feel that I got the break as I had listened to my gut feeling. But it was a very tiring time.

True Jabeen! When we choose to listen to our own gut feeling and not to others, it becomes quite tiring. Same thing happened with me after my son was born. I was on ML and was in a great dilemma of whether to go back to work or choose to stay home. Everyone around me told me not to give up the career as it was paying well but I didn't want to as my job was not the thing that I wanted but I had stuck on to all these years! Now I do not regret at all for listening to my own instincts as I am now doing translations, writing etc. which is something that I really like.

Noting is important than child. For home maker it is easy to quite job and do what they wants. 

No doubt taking care of one's children is the most important thing but quitting jobs can never be an easy decisions for anyone, be it a home maker or others. One always goes through dilemma.

suni51 wrote:

I have some unbelievable experiences including deaths and meetings with people. Most of them came true within hours or even minutes. Sometimes I feel like I am blessed with power of telepathy.  

Very Intriguing and unexpected things! Very surprised to know such things and I like to meet or know something about them through some persons.

These things are actually very supernatural and one should be God gifted to know it without any training.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

Some people are extra sensitive and are able to visualize and forewarn others. I had an example of this once when I was waiting in the airport after my flight got delayed. There was a very distinguished looking elderly lady sitting opposite me , who kept on staring and would look away when I looked at her. Later we got talking and she said certain personal things that no one would have known, also advised me as to how to tackle it . And it actually came true . She was a retired professor of psycho analytical studies  from a prominent American university and she said that it takes a very keen sense and interest in human nature to develop and become a psychic, being able to understand negative circumstances and traits . Unfortunately I have lost touch with her now ...

The way you described is just making me visualise the scene while reading just like a movie.

Very unexpected event. Hope I would meet someone like that. I think you are lucky to meet such a person who gave some advice and things about your life.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I completed C.P.T (Entrance test), IPCC Group 1 and Articleship(3 Years) but IPCC Group 2 and CA Final (Group 1 & Group 2)  are pending.

You are young so you must be focus of CA course. CA study wants enough time and labor so never think to divert at any other field.

Actually I left C.A a couple of years back in 2016.

Now I am thinking of continuing it again as it has good prospects and now I am getting time to study.

Without delay continue it. And at least pass out inter. In these day CA Institute giving certificate to inter pass of Certified Accountancy technicians. It is help full is getting good job. It is better you pass out final as well.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I completed C.P.T (Entrance test), IPCC Group 1 and Articleship(3 Years) but IPCC Group 2 and CA Final (Group 1 & Group 2)  are pending.

You are young so you must be focus of CA course. CA study wants enough time and labor so never think to divert at any other field.

True, I did not put as much efforts as it required after I cleared my IPCC Group 1. Hence I could not clear Group 2. I lost my focus and hence the results were below the required.

Not to late, prepare for 2nd group and appear in November 2019. Good luck.

suni51 wrote:

My wife and I were going to see my ailing mother in law admitted in a nursing home and she was to be shifted to Delhi for further treatment. As my wife's house is on the way to nursing home we decided to stop there for a moment. As we were almost there, say about 200 meters away, I suddenly felt something happened and I stopped my car in the side. Everything was fine so I started and reached my wife's house maybe after 2 minutes, but I told my wife that something was not right. My sister in law was standing at the gate and said she will also join us to the nursing home. Suddenly her mobile rang and we were told that my mother in law passed away suddenly 3-4 minutes before. It was the exact same time I had stopped my car.

There are many more which are even stranger than this one. Like once I saw in a dream sitting myself mourning death of certain Rakesh Gupta's mother. He is  one of our neighbors in a strange place because I know their house very well.  I also saw that the dead body was lying in sun and I told someone to protect it from sun. I forgot it because nothing wrong had happened in their house. After about one hour I heard that my brother in law's mother in law died from a heart attack about the same time when I saw that dream and talked about it to my wife after I woke up in the morning. Incidentally my brother in law's brother in law's name is Rakesh Gupta and I had never visited their house previously. I went to their house and the strangest part of the story is that I helped putting few bed sheets on the iron grill to protect her from sunlight while her dead body was  being prepared for her last rituals.

There are number of incidents when I felt I saw some one on the road but that was my imagination but to my utter surprise I met them within a short time and some of them I had not met for a long time.

It is also called sixth sense. Yours all experience are about bad thing, Plz share some yours good experience . 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Now I am thinking of continuing it again as it has good prospects and now I am getting time to study.

Without delay continue it. And at least pass out inter. In these day CA Institute giving certificate to inter pass of Certified Accountancy technicians. It is help full is getting good job. It is better you pass out final as well.

After completing Group 1, they are giving Accounting Technician Certificate. I have Qualified Group 1 already, but did not apply for the Certificate yet.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

True, I did not put as much efforts as it required after I cleared my IPCC Group 1. Hence I could not clear Group 2. I lost my focus and hence the results were below the required.

Not to late, prepare for 2nd group and appear in November 2019. Good luck.

Thanks! Hopefully I will appear for Group 2 in November 2019. I am thinking of writing Mock Examinations in ICAI held few days before the Examinations as there we are getting clear idea as to what the Institute is expecting and where we have to improve.

I found that very useful as they are giving corrected papers next day for us to see, analyse and correct our mistakes. Since in the main Exam we cannot see our papers after they are corrected and only marks are shown, this Mock exam is proving very beneficial to students these days. Also fee is just 100 per paper.

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Some people are extra sensitive and are able to visualize and forewarn others. I had an example of this once when I was waiting in the airport after my flight got delayed. There was a very distinguished looking elderly lady sitting opposite me , who kept on staring and would look away when I looked at her. Later we got talking and she said certain personal things that no one would have known, also advised me as to how to tackle it . And it actually came true . She was a retired professor of psycho analytical studies  from a prominent American university and she said that it takes a very keen sense and interest in human nature to develop and become a psychic, being able to understand negative circumstances and traits . Unfortunately I have lost touch with her now ...

The way you described is just making me visualise the scene while reading just like a movie.

Very unexpected event. Hope I would meet someone like that. I think you are lucky to meet such a person who gave some advice and things about your life.

Yes it was a very unexpected and unforgettable happening..Sometimes at the most odd times you remember certain words and sentences spoken by random people because it seems appropriate ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

After completing Group 1, they are giving Accounting Technician Certificate. I have Qualified Group 1 already, but did not apply for the Certificate yet.

I don't know about it that they are giving certificate after completing 1 group. Few year ago I know about it that they are giving Accounting Technician certificate to Inter pass out. You must be applied for it. Both group of inter pass have certificate  so I think they need not have a fresh certificate. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.