Do Weblink have cash credit. Can any one tell me?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes you get five cash credits per weblink.but before that it must get approved.
ok thank you,is there cash credits for forum posting, question and answers, polls and crossword?

Hi sarala,

I think as a newcomer you are facing lot of confusion to know the site..Anyhow as said by rajesh cash credits for weblinks is Rs.5 per weblink and per day only 5 links are allowed.it has to be approved to get the cash credits..

Regarding forums you will get cash credits only for contest or daily awards see the awards tab for winners..Daily forum activator is the only one for which you get Rs.25..
Regarding polls you dont have cash credits there but top voter per day is again give Rs.25
Regarding crosswords i think you read the thread and also answered that it is nice cash credit program..
For question and answers you will get Rs.25 for most answered questions only which is selected by maverick based on the geniunity and others..

I hope i am clear..further any doubts just refer the first categories in forums like announcements, contest and rewards..and daily forum activator thread..
If you still need help any one of us can help u.
:)
Thanks Rajani for a detailed explanation.I have a doubt whether solving crosswords have cash credits. :)
I have not tried it yet. I don't understand how to participate in it.
Thank you Rajani for the detailed information about the weblink.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.