The report shows that India will surge ahead after 2020 even as China begins to wane or decelerate,
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-to-outpace-China-by-2030-US-intelligence-report/articleshow/17563980.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have my doubts, the way we are doing on every front in this country in today's political scenario the chances are remote. US only sends 'feelers' by publishing such reports to make China feel low and down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
I have my doubts, the way we are doing on every front in this country in today's political scenario the chances are remote. US only sends 'feelers' by publishing such reports to make China feel low and down.

Ahaha, i too have my own apprehensions
US did not predict any thing about themselves- Where do they see them 20 ears later in the list of developed countries????

US did not predict any thing about themselves- Where do they see them 20 ears later in the list of developed countries????

That is a million dollar question ...the way their economy is faring and according to predictions they may just be able to recover and no matter what anyone predicts India can never come upto International standards by 2030 unless the entire population gets brain washed - The problem is with the attitude more than anything else! No matter how many flyovers and highways we build we have enough people breaking the barrier to take their cows,cycles,two wheelers, even bullock carts across..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How can they predict about what will happen after 18 years? My prediction tells that we cannot cross china anytime. They are way ahead of us and they are going on and on. No one is going to stop them.

Want to make each day Accountable

How can they predict about what will happen after 18 years? My prediction tells that we cannot cross china anytime. They are way ahead of us and they are going on and on. No one is going to stop them.

India ca do it in 5 years but not with current set of politicians and bureaucrats. They are pulling our country backward.

That is a million dollar question ...the way their economy is faring and according to predictions they may just be able to recover and no matter what anyone predicts India can never come upto International standards by 2030 unless the entire population gets brain washed - The problem is with the attitude more than anything else! No matter how many flyovers and highways we build we have enough people breaking the barrier to take their cows,cycles,two wheelers, even bullock carts across..

With our mind set and with our educated illiterates, nothing ever comes true. Just have a glance at any day's news paper. The crystal ball will not lie

With our mind set and with our educated illiterates, nothing ever comes true. Just have a glance at any day's news paper. The crystal ball will not lie

Exactly ! When we talk about growth it has to be a steady sustained all round growth not a mere jump in GDP and per capita income, we have to have infra structure and rural growth as well.In our country the growth is measured taking into account a few major cities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! When we talk about growth it has to be a steady sustained all round growth not a mere jump in GDP and per capita income, we have to have infra structure and rural growth as well.In our country the growth is measured taking into account a few major cities..

Yes that's true!! All these statistics are not accurate and if we consider the present status of India there is far more away to reach the goal. Our politicians wouldn't allow things to happen.

India ca do it in 5 years but not with current set of politicians and bureaucrats. They are pulling our country backward.

I just give 1 example. We are having 16 submarines and on the other side china is having more than 100 submarines. Can be buy even 10 submarines in 5 years? the answer is NO.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.