With 2 billion wealth Sonia Gandhi is apparently richer than Queen Elizabeth.Coming from a middle class family Italian family she has struck gold in India , literally !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-is-richer-than-British-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Huffington-Post/articleshow/26734502.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very interesting news. I feel it very interesting.
2 million has become 2 billion in 20 years. This is strange equation.
Not surprising to me, seeing that congress government is responsible for the most number of scams, she has to be such stinking rich! Give them a few more years and she will top the list! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

With 2 billion wealth Sonia Gandhi is apparently richer than Queen Elizabeth.Coming from a middle class family Italian family she has struck gold in India , literally !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-is-richer-than-British-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Huffington-Post/articleshow/26734502.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

A good opportunity for BJP to demand a CBI enquiry in to Soniai's mind boggling wealth. This is going to be a good topic for election propaganda and can stall the Winter session of the parliament.
Incidentally, former Italian PM is now been charged of corruption, and it is sheer luck for her to marry within famous political family, in politics money is what matters the most, power is with money it seems so at least in last ten years.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Not surprising to me, seeing that congress government is responsible for the most number of scams, she has to be such stinking rich! Give them a few more years and she will top the list! :blink:

All the time they talk as if they are martyrs ...The entire Gandhi clan is foremost in corruption and have taken the coutry for a royal ride all these years, it would be interesting to see how the sychopants like the ladies brigade and Digvijay singh would react to this piece of information.They may blame everyone cnnected with the news item..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All the time they talk as if they are martyrs ...The entire Gandhi clan is foremost in corruption and have taken the coutry for a royal ride all these years, it would be interesting to see how the sychopants like the ladies brigade and Digvijay singh would react to this piece of information.They may blame everyone cnnected with the news item..

I have no doubts that they will try to fabricate a good story in her defense soon, just wait for it!

@Mohan, fact that she got married to Rajiv Gandhi was not sheer luck, but it was all orchestrated by her family who had connections with KGB, they wanted her to get into the family for their own selfish reasons!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I have no doubts that they will try to fabricate a good story in her defense soon, just wait for it!

@Mohan, fact that she got married to Rajiv Gandhi was not sheer luck, but it was all orchestrated by her family who had connections with KGB, they wanted her to get into the family for their own selfish reasons!
@Kalyani Nandurkar I want to thanks you for this information, I never knew abt. it, what is KGB?

@Kalyani Nandurkar I want to thanks you for this information, I never knew abt. it, what is KGB?

KGB is the secret service or intelligence service in Russia, then USSR and during those days USSR was at the peak of its cold war with USA and India was a fairly important tool in their hands! Haven't you ever wondered why we depended on Russia or the former USSR for all our defense needs when we had all the talent, resources and money to produce it?

KGB is the secret service or intelligence service in Russia, then USSR and during those days USSR was at the peak of its cold war with USA and India was a fairly important tool in their hands! Haven't you ever wondered why we depended on Russia or the former USSR for all our defense needs when we had all the talent, resources and money to produce it?
Unthinkable happenings done, a cycle of conspiracy, this is beyond imagination, and that is why it seemed India was with USSR during cold war regime, and that cost India dearly after dissolvance of USSR.

Unthinkable happenings done, a cycle of conspiracy, this is beyond imagination, and that is why it seemed India was with USSR during cold war regime, and that cost India dearly after dissolvance of USSR.

It cost us dearly while the lady and her family grew rich all because Indians are so obsessed with fair skin! :blink:

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.