Rahul gandhi had made a speech at Mazafarr Nagar and said that ISI trained terrorists were hiding in UP in the camps which has been proved right.But this raises many security and other issues . How did Rahul Gandhi come to know such a sensitive information since only the Pm and the home minister is upposed to know this, since the army and security police were still investigating the terrorist movement...
And Rahul Gandhi the future PM candidate of Congress having got the information like a monkey being given a precious gem goes round throwing it round in his usual immature and irresponsible manner, making it public..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rahul Gandhi is a prominent member of the Congress party of which the PM, Manmohan Singh is also a part. It is not uncommon for top leaders of a party to discuss such issues, they convene periodic party meetings. The Prime Minister must have briefed Rahul Gandhi on this issue.

Mala Jaiswar
Yes I have come across this news. I would say that this is nothing but a move to draw public attention. I wonder about the future.
Rahul Gandhi himself said in that speech itself that a CBI officer came in his room and told him that. The officer said that there were 15-20 boys who were in touch with ISI after that incident. But, as a resident of the area, I am 100% aware of the activities of the area and this is nothing new. The number of people in contact with such forces is far bigger than a person sitting away can imagine. And this did not happen overnight. It has been going on for ages.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
When Links with ISI, Indian Mujahideen, LeT and scores of terrorist outfits have become street topics of discussion, what is so strange about Rahul talking about them ? But, it's certainly strange, Rahul talking about these topics as if he has unearthed them, This is nothing but posing as if Congress is the only party that cares about the country.
The issue here is why was he told about such a sensitive matter when he is neither the PM nor the Home Minister nor anyone promonent who is privy to such information.Another aspect is the manner in which he brought it out in his speech even before the investigation was conducted thereby probably alerting the terrorists, goes to show how irresponsible and immature he is...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In today's Indian Express headline says both two Indians who have seemed to have linked with terrorist organisation are not from Muzhafarnagar camps, and UP police is saying they do not have any idea what Delhi police under home ministry investing about,

http://mohanmekap.com/

In today's Indian Express headline says both two Indians who have seemed to have linked with terrorist organisation are not from Muzhafarnagar camps, and UP police is saying they do not have any idea what Delhi police under home ministry investing about,

This clearly holds mirror to the state of confusion prevailing in the country. No one is clear about what they are doing, what they ought to do. In this confusion imagine the condition of a common man.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
The issue here is why was he told about such a sensitive matter when he is neither the PM nor the Home Minister nor anyone promonent who is privy to such information.Another aspect is the manner in which he brought it out in his speech even before the investigation was conducted thereby probably alerting the terrorists, goes to show how irresponsible and immature he is...

I think he wants to alert commoners regarding this happenings. He wants to alert them to not to indulge in such terrorist activities. Few things must be known to the public rather than to keep everything under veil. After all such activities are going on for years.

I think he wants to alert commoners regarding this happenings. He wants to alert them to not to indulge in such terrorist activities. Few things must be known to the public rather than to keep everything under veil. After all such activities are going on for years.
He should not have announced in front of large gathering in election meetings, instead he can make a press conference to reveal these and also he should not have politicized the issues by attaching major opposition party and making them responsible for all these, as it seems India have surpassed such state of politics, and Congress should realize and should update their politics as it seems there are going behind times.

http://mohanmekap.com/

He should not have announced in front of large gathering in election meetings, instead he can make a press conference to reveal these and also he should not have politicized the issues by attaching major opposition party and making them responsible for all these, as it seems India have surpassed such state of politics, and Congress should realize and should update their politics as it seems there are going behind times.

The entire incident is nothing but an election Propaganda. It's obvious even to a child.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.