There is very interesting development in UP with Kumar Vishwas challenging to take on Rahul Gandhi in Amethi ! Of course the sychopants of Congress were ready to defend and say noone can take on the Gandhis as if it is their private property ! But for Vishwas it may not be an easy task...however he is opening up all the chinks that are there about Congress! Apparently Rahul only promises in front of TV , never fulfills any promises !

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/the-kumar-vishwas-challenge-rahul-is-answerable-too-1337031.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a politician cannot fulfil the promise done to the masses, he must be forgotten by all of us. It is wastage of time to drag him of and on in every matters, especially what the Kumar Vishwas is doing. He is just making a newspaper headlines.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Congress is using all dirty tricks up to their sleeves.. They stage arranged a protest and dharna using hired slogan shouters..Its not going to dampen the spirits of AAP
Everything is fair and love,war and politics ! When they do it, everything is right for the congress party and when others give back in the same coin it becomes dirty tricks ! I guess it is time for them to get some interest and dividend for what they have done all these years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
Everything is fair and love,war and politics ! When they do it, everything is right for the congress party and when others give back in the same coin it becomes dirty tricks ! I guess it is time for them to get some interest and dividend for what they have done all these years..

A double talk.sure they will get mind boggling interst and dividends that makes the RBI gape with dropped jaw. They are overdue.
I have a doubt whether he will succeed in displacing Rahul from there. Kumar has yet to earn so many things before becoming a seasoned campaigner. He is yet too very immature for such a contest. But it could be good for his next election.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a doubt whether he will succeed in displacing Rahul from there. Kumar has yet to earn so many things before becoming a seasoned campaigner. He is yet too very immature for such a contest. But it could be good for his next election.

It's a field known for its unpredictability. When Raj narain could defeat Indira and Sheila was defeated by Kejriwal why not Kumar do agian a killing act?. Everybody is a giant until a Goliath comes and turns the tables.
It would be good if Kumar Vishwas can at least make a dent in the vote bank since they treat that constituency like their own private property....Let them realise that this is a democracy and not a feifdom of theirs..

It would be good if Kumar Vishwas can at least make a dent in the vote bank since they treat that constituency like their own private property....Let them realise that this is a democracy and not a feifdom of theirs..

Then so are others. Indira used to think that Rae Bareili was her fiefdom. Sheila took the Dehites for granted. What happened is there for all of us to see.
Kumar Vishwas is contesting from Amethi. He takes on Rahul Gandhi. But this is not something new. There has always been contest between many candidates. he only new thing is that this time a new party- AAP is also contesting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kumar Vishwas is contesting from Amethi. He takes on Rahul Gandhi. But this is not something new. There has always been contest between many candidates. he only new thing is that this time a new party- AAP is also contesting.

I agree with you. There was a congress challenge in this context. "Agar Haarne Ka Irada hai to Amethi mein contest Karo."
I was referring about Congress Complacency.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.