Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Modi looks and means all business and till date he has proved that he does exactly what he says he will do. He does not make false promises and that is what attracts the younger people. We have had complete nonsense so far thrown at us by the congress for decades and it is time now to change the situation and move out of inertia we have been in. Modi has granted the momentum that we really need to move further so it is no surprise that he has become a youth icon, a powerful one!

Very true, unlike before when people never trusted the words of politicians Modi stands different because he means what he says and promises, that is the general opinion...

Let me quote an example. After the landslide victory of BJP, Y.S. Jagan mohan reddy, erstwhile CM of AP late YS. RaJasekhara reddy 's son and who is the president of present YSR party is the top most scamster this country has ever seen has approached Modi to declared his support. he was fearing that the incoming Modi government is going to start a reenquiry in to his earlier scams which had all the blessings of the previous Congress government.
Modi knows it all. And also knows why Jagan Mohan reddy declared his support to Modi government.
Then Modi said in no uncertain terms," I'm helpless, the law will take it's own course.".
Modi is not going to spare any one who looted this country, the moment he takes charge which he was telling all the while during his electoral campaigns. He sticks to his words. If I'm right all the coterie members of Congress government are going to count the bars in the Jail sooner than later.

I hope they take up the issue of Vadras land dealings... The Family boot lickers have been telling that the cases had been dropped earlier, naturally given the fact that Haryana had Hooda in pwer who was one of them ...
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/as-law-officers-weigh-future-vadra-simi-and-black-money-cases-loom/

I have no doubts that as soon as he has settled into his new role, he will open up inquiries against all such scams! Vadra and his henchmen need to be sent to jail asap, so also the masterminds behind all other scams!

I don't think much can be done in such issues. These were just election issues. If you begin witch hunt, it will be necessary to look at Shah Commission set against Indira Gandhi by the overzealous Janata Party government. No doubt, Shah Commission enquiry boomeranged and Indira Gandhi returned with massive mandate.

Times have changed since the Indira Gandhi period when there was no exposure at all unlike now and public opinion those days was garnered only through what was read on newspapers, all of which were mouth pieces of the ruling government ( Congress). Now we have the RTI and a more aware ublic and a relatively free media ..So, if Vadra is guilty he shd get what he deserves and it is not witch hunt but justice that majority of the population demands..

Certainly punishing the guilty is not Witch Hunt.Now the enlightened voter is availing the avenues open to him like RTI to expose the irregularities in the system. A new breed of responsible citizens surfaced with the name " Whistle Blowers." All the scams should be brought to light.
Modi's mind is youth, he performs work outs and has all modern gadgets and connects with masses through virtual world.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Modi knows the pulse of the times. And he always adjusts himself with the times.He never sails against the current. Which is why he has become a youth icon.
Modis ministerial team too is fairly young which goes to show that he wants fresh ideas - how they work and deliver is to be seen.But I have a feeling that they will do so given the fact that they have been given such a huge mandate . It was because people wanted change and wanted UPA out...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modis ministerial team too is fairly young which goes to show that he wants fresh ideas - how they work and deliver is to be seen.But I have a feeling that they will do so given the fact that they have been given such a huge mandate . It was because people wanted change and wanted UPA out...

Modi and his team simply cannot brush away the people's mandate.. They are intelligent enough to give their best to measure up to the expectations of "Vox Populi."
People are in a mood to give him ten years.
People are in a mood to give him ten years.

If that's so, let it be. After all it's their government..Their verdict is final.
People want a government that works sincerely, in a transparent manner and is seen to be just. Modi has shown this in Gujarat and that is a reason why the youth are ready to place their faith in him. It is a positive pressure on Modi to perform.
People want a government that works sincerely, in a transparent manner and is seen to be just. Modi has shown this in Gujarat and that is a reason why the youth are ready to place their faith in him. It is a positive pressure on Modi to perform.

He is determined to deliver. There is no doubt about it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.