These two Indian American Boys shared the championship in an exciting final.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/two-boys-declared-cochampions-of-spelling-bee/article6064372.ece?homepage=true&utm_source=Most%20Popular&utm_medium=Homepage&utm_campaign=Widget%20Promo
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, foreign citizens of Indian origin are excelling in everything. This disproves the notion of racial superiority of white races.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I read an article sometime back saying that it is an unproductive activity. One may agree or not but yes Indian students seem to have monopolized it since long. Congratulations to them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
But I read an article sometime back saying that it is an unproductive activity. One may agree or not but yes Indian students seem to have monopolized it since long. Congratulations to them.

I also belive that this and many other competitions are unproductive. Kaun Banega Karorepati is also one like that. You ned keen intellience even in playing card games and ambling of various sorts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's inculcating competitive spirit in the youngsters. A must for future citizens.

It's inculcating competitive spirit in the youngsters. A must for future citizens.

Good. Indians are competitive in USA and Americans all over the world.

Maths olympiad, NASA to name a few in which Indians in America exhibited extraordinary promise.

Maths olympiad, NASA to name a few in which Indians in America exhibited extraordinary promise.

Fit like cogs in a wheel!

Fit like cogs in a wheel!

They are the trend setters who loudly said, given a chance Indians are no less than any one.

Hmmm..........while the Chinese students in USA are extremely busy gaining complete knowledge about STEM, ie, Science, T something (sorry I forgot what it stands for), E for engineering and Mathematics, all in a bid to become masters in everything few years down the line! :huh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hmmm..........while the Chinese students in USA are extremely busy gaining complete knowledge about STEM, ie, Science, T something (sorry I forgot what it stands for), E for engineering and Mathematics, all in a bid to become masters in everything few years down the line! :huh:

There lies the whole charm of American educational system. It offers a galore of opportunities irrespective of the nationality.the system unearths the innate traits of the student.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.