The high drama in Maharashta is very amusing. Tulsidas in his epic Ram Charit manas wrote that you can test somebody's patience and character in aderse circumstances only. By not getting clear majority, the saffron party- all India as well as local- had no majority of own. So there is tussle for more berths and faciities. Ultimatel govt. is formed by the saffron party with direct or indirect suport of the outfit dubbed as 'Naturally corrupt party'.  That too with 'voice vote'. 

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/maharashtra-fadnavis-govt-proves-majority-by-voice-vote/article1-1285167.aspx

There are some interesting reactions in social media on the questionable method of trust voice vote. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/social-media-mocks-maharashtra-cm-fadnavis-over-trust-vote--045504495.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What has happened in Maharashtra is rather unfortunate.  Two parties that had been criticizing each other till very recently, try to patch up and make friends and go for power sharing.

This can happen only in India, where we do not know how to respect people who elected these guys in the first place.

Shiv Sena is one of the most corrupted parties in India, and this is a very sad part of the whole story.  This party only believes in goonda raj and is one of the most violent parties of India, if not the most violent. 

What has happened in Maharashtra is rather unfortunate.  Two parties that had been criticizing each other till very recently, try to patch up and make friends and go for power sharing.

This can happen only in India, where we do not know how to respect people who elected these guys in the first place.

Shiv Sena is one of the most corrupted parties in India, and this is a very sad part of the whole story.  This party only believes in goonda raj and is one of the most violent parties of India, if not the most violent. 

In politics there are no permanent Foes or Friends. Hues and colors are changed in tune with the situation. remember chameleons ?

The present combined opposition presently also belong to the class of Chameleons.

I guess the previous Congress government in the state has surpassed all levels of corruption so far, so Shivsena in comparison seems a tame party.BJP and Shivsena has thankfully reached an agreement ( they are also the two of the largest parties in terms of the number of seats they got)  and hopefully give good governance for the coming 5 years...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

True, Shivsena maybe a corrupt party but it is no more corrupt or less than other parties. It has been projected until today as being only goondas but it is really not the case. They have done much for Maharashtra what other parties have failed to do, especially in Konkan region. All things considered, BJP alliance with Shivsena is 100 times better than congress or NCP!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In defence of such combinations its supporters will go to any length but not provide concrete facts or examples. What has Shivsena done for Maharashtra. One has to visit Mumbai to see miles and miles of potholed roads - the Mumbai municipality is under BJP- SS rule from more that 10 years and it is the richest Corporation in the country. It is sad that the yardstick is that my party's corruption is lesser so they are better. Or the agenda is something else. Be bold.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In defence of such combinations its supporters will go to any length but not provide concrete facts or examples. What has Shivsena done for Maharashtra. One has to visit Mumbai to see miles and miles of potholed roads - the Mumbai municipality is under BJP- SS rule from more that 10 years and it is the richest Corporation in the country. It is sad that the yardstick is that my party's corruption is lesser so they are better. Or the agenda is something else. Be bold.

Potyholes in Mumbai is not the sole responsibility of Shivsena. If you know anything about Maharashtra  and its rural interiors, you will know that the only time most of these regions, especially the coastal belts which have always been poverty stricken, Shivsena was the only party that has brought progress and development to some extent. For each and everything, one need not provide statistics./ Coming to statistics, how do you figure that your beloved congress party ranks the highest in country, or even the world for that matter, in terms of corruption? So far as corruption goes, there are no yardsticks, corruption is corruption is corruption and no party is free of it. So best leave it to people of respective states to deal with whichever party they like or hate!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

With nationalist forces in full majority bjp and ss at Maharashtra, and now the allowing corruption cases against former leaders of secular politics an interesting turnaround possibly interesting turn of battles in political field. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Potyholes in Mumbai is not the sole responsibility of Shivsena. If you know anything about Maharashtra  and its rural interiors, you will know that the only time most of these regions, especially the coastal belts which have always been poverty stricken, Shivsena was the only party that has brought progress and development to some extent. For each and everything, one need not provide statistics./ Coming to statistics, how do you figure that your beloved congress party ranks the highest in country, or even the world for that matter, in terms of corruption? So far as corruption goes, there are no yardsticks, corruption is corruption is corruption and no party is free of it. So best leave it to people of respective states to deal with whichever party they like or hate!

It is potholes and not potyholes as it will give a new meaning to Mumbai roads. If there were examples to be given of SS you would have given them. For your kind information I have nothing to do with Congress party and it is not my beloved party- these are your conclusions. The party has been rightly punished by voters for indulging in corruption and has been reduced to a partly 44 MP's. They deserved it. SS has also not received support from Maharashtra to form a govt on its own inspite of its highly parochial policies. Voters of all states are very smart. Should we restrict our comments in forum to only activities of the state we belong to. That would be following SS agenda.

It is potholes and not potyholes as it will give a new meaning to Mumbai roads. If there were examples to be given of SS you would have given them. For your kind information I have nothing to do with Congress party and it is not my beloved party- these are your conclusions. The party has been rightly punished by voters for indulging in corruption and has been reduced to a partly 44 MP's. They deserved it. SS has also not received support from Maharashtra to form a govt on its own inspite of its highly parochial policies. Voters of all states are very smart. Should we restrict our comments in forum to only activities of the state we belong to. That would be following SS agenda.

Good suggestion to restrict our comments in the forum to the state we belong to. This suggestion should come through  Moderators or Administrator.

Generally speaking we know intricate details about the state we live in ...Like for example if you live in a city in karnataka for a number of years and follow the social and political issues that are specific to the stste you will be better informed than others who may have a sketchy picture of the region.I know of Kannadigas living in Mumbai and Delhi totally unaware of many issues that concern Karnataka but Tamilians or Bengalis or Marathas living in Bangalore and other cities for a number of years knwoing all the intricate  details, so they are better informed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.