The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

Hindus keep remembering Allah, Khuda, Moula, Peer etc etc etc day in and day out (Is there a Hindi song that has no Alla, Moula etc in that?) but no body praises them. Now the trend is saying Inshallah,, Khudahafiz among the so called educated, fashionable,  so called secularists etc etc etc but no one starts a thread about them and here a girl took part for the sake of competition and everyone feels Hinduism is right on top. I salute every Hindu for being so generous.    

This one is for Gulshan Sir

You said Hinduism is a religion but we should not mind conversion and if a conversion takes place RSS and Bhagwa will mind it. In case of Hindus RSS will only mind and protest but try to convert a Muslim the whole world will come and cut Hindus' throat or try to convert a christian the Pope will himself come to protest. Remember the case of a nun's rape in Kolkata reps from Vatican arrived but no one cares when hundreds of Hindu girls/women suffering in India and abroad by others. Perhaps Hindus do not deserve to exist or people look them so down they are not counted among human being.  

Sir, I belong to Hindu community and consider that Hindu is my religion. I can never support conversion to another religion. My remark is on those who say that Hindu is not religion. If Hindu is not a religion, how can yo say that accepting Islam is even conversion. 

Conversion is connected with one's personal choice. Hinduism never restricted are never imposed curbs on conversions. Those who claim themselves as Hindus and view conversions as a sacrilege are self styled pseudo Hindus.

OBJECTION- no religion be it Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian allows/tolerates conversion, this way or that way. The people who try to  do it or doing it have a belief that they will rule over this entire world one day.  Look at, what is happening in a vast part of the world where they are fighting a fierce battle to wipe out particular sects or believers.

Hinduism is generally regarded as the world's oldest organized religion. It consists of "thousands of different religious groups that have evolved in India since 1500 BCE." 1 Because of the wide variety of Hindu traditions, freedom of belief and practice are notable features of Hinduism.

Once a person is converted to any other religion he no more remains Hindu so his opinion is not counted in Hindu religion. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

Hindus keep remembering Allah, Khuda, Moula, Peer etc etc etc day in and day out (Is there a Hindi song that has no Alla, Moula etc in that?) but no body praises them. Now the trend is saying Inshallah,, Khudahafiz among the so called educated, fashionable,  so called secularists etc etc etc but no one starts a thread about them and here a girl took part for the sake of competition and everyone feels Hinduism is right on top. I salute every Hindu for being so generous.    

You said Hinduism is a religion but we should not mind conversion and if a conversion takes place RSS and Bhagwa will mind it. In case of Hindus RSS will only mind and protest but try to convert a Muslim the whole world will come and cut Hindus' throat or try to convert a christian the Pope will himself come to protest. Remember the case of a nun's rape in Kolkata reps from Vatican arrived but no one cares when hundreds of Hindu girls/women suffering in India and abroad by others. Perhaps Hindus do not deserve to exist or people look them so down they are not counted among human being.  

Sir, I belong to Hindu community and consider that Hindu is my religion. I can never support conversion to another religion. My remark is on those who say that Hindu is not religion. If Hindu is not a religion, how can yo say that accepting Islam is even conversion. 

Conversion is connected with one's personal choice. Hinduism never restricted are never imposed curbs on conversions. Those who claim themselves as Hindus and view conversions as a sacrilege are self styled pseudo Hindus.

OBJECTION- no religion be it Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian allows/tolerates conversion, this way or that way. The people who try to  do it or doing it have a belief that they will rule over this entire world one day.  Look at, what is happening in a vast part of the world where they are fighting a fierce battle to wipe out particular sects or believers.

Hinduism is generally regarded as the world's oldest organized religion. It consists of "thousands of different religious groups that have evolved in India since 1500 BCE." 1 Because of the wide variety of Hindu traditions, freedom of belief and practice are notable features of Hinduism.

Once a person is converted to any other religion he no more remains Hindu so his opinion is not counted in Hindu religion. 

I am confused. Whose opinion is not counted ?What way it's related to tolerance ?

I will be thankful if you clarify my doubt. 

My point is very clear. If you believe that Hindu is not a religion, change to Muslim etc is not conversion. Conversion can be from one religion to another only. If you believe Hindu is not a religion, then change over to Islam etc is not conversion at all. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One swallow does not make a summer and we should not read too much in this episode. The great thing in life is to face facts and for every Mariam there 10,000 who hold diverse views among Muslims. i would like to be enlightened as to where in any place in the world where Muslims are in majority have the hindus been allowed to live peacefully. 
Having said this the effort of the girl deserves a pat

MG Singh wrote:

One swallow does not make a summer and we should not read too much in this episode. The great thing in life is to face facts and for every Mariam there 10,000 who hold diverse views among Muslims. i would like to be enlightened as to where in any place in the world where Muslims are in majority have the hindus been allowed to live peacefully. 

Mr. Singh, did you ever visit the southern part of this country? I hail from AP and I live in an area where Muslims are in majority.    Muharram is celebrated by Hindus and RAMNAVAMI is celebrated by Muslims with the same religious fervor.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Dear sirs and Mams

The point at issue is whether Hindu is a religion.  Whatever you have cited or refers just makes it clear beyond doubt that Hindi is a religion even though there may be many sects inside.  As regards conversion, obviously we are opposed to this.  Again a religion is more a community than beliefs. I am a Hindu not because of beliefs but because of the fact of belonging to this community. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Mr. Singh, did you ever visit the southern part of this country? I hail from AP and I live in an area where Muslims are in majority.    Muharram is celebrated by Hindus and RAMNAVAMI is celebrated by Muslims with the same religious fervor.

@Rambabu, there are a few other places in India  where Hindus and Muslims both celebrate each others' festivals with equal enthusiasm. However, it is still a disrefutable fact that in countries of Muslim majority, Hindus are not allowed to practice their religion freely but are coerced into following Muslim rituals.

Also I feel that we have had ample arguments about the issue and have said more than enough. The girl deserves a pat on her back for achieving this great feat and so do her parents for supporting and encouraging her.

Having said this, I am locking the thread now. Thank you all your inputs.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.