The Congress partys cup of sins is full and overflowing since all their previous falsified cases against the so called saffron brigade and the infamous Augusta deal is coming to knots. Today the Congress party has nowhere to hide since the Italian courts have directly named Sonia Gandhi. The bureaucrat concerned, S N Tyagi part of the scam ran away when confronted by the news channels and so did Rahul Gandhi. They have a lot to answer to the citizens of India..This scam came out in 2013 but Congress brushed it away and so did the supporters ..But now it is the Italian courts that have brought out all the facts 

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/modi-government-to-corner-sonia-gandhi-in-agustawestland-vvip-chopper-scam/1/652089.html

The Congress party as usual has tried to shield the Mother and son but now with the entire nation being exposed to this how far can they go because they may find that they are being sacrificed to shield the Gandhis. Of course everybody knew their corrupt deals but this is beyond anything ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-was-driving-force-behind-VVIP-chopper-deal-Italy-court/articleshow/51998314.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The order was cancelled. Also the names of bribe takers is not coming out although Italian court has given a judgement. This is a bit surprising as they can be made public in Italy as in India there may be some legal issues involved in doing so. 

The order has just about come , so let us not jump the gun.  I am sure the Congress party is getting ready to block, lie and face what may come in the near future, now with Tyagi openly saying that defence minister and Man Mohan Singh were involved

Twitter + Rajdeep Sardesai ‏@sardesairajdeep  12h12 hours ago

SP Tyqgi tells me:Agusta deal was not finalised at air HQ, but by defence minister and PMO. Will put out link to full interview @IndiaToday

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It looks like the BJP is going to allow Subramanium Swamy to speak first on the issue since according to protocol, the maiden speaker's speech cannot be interrupted. Going by the way Swamy puts out all his guns while speaking about the congress and Gandhis, this one is going to be very interesting . But whatever the manner in which congress has earlier tried to douse fire on the Augusta Westland scam, this time it is not going to be so easy to bury it up.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In matters of corruption and bribing Italy is in many ways ahead of even India. But credit goes to their court for deciding in the matter within reasonable period. Here we are still busy scoring debating points.

A channel reports that" The Italian court has, however, not  identified the recipients of the bribe. It hasn't provided any evidence that the middlemen actually met the Congress president and her advisors like Ahmed Patel and Oscar Fernandes, whose names figure in the correspondence. The court has not been able to track the flow of kickbacks to India either.

According to a report in The Hindu, Italian middleman James Christian Michel, who has been accused by the CBI of outing the funds, has also given a clean chit to the Gandhis. Michel claims he had never met the Congress president or a “single Gandhi” in his life. The accused middleman says he is willing to depose before the CBI, which is probing the deal, to answer all questions related to the scam.

So, unless the CBI or some other Indian agency comes up with concrete evidence of the involvement of the Gandhis in the deal, the allegations will remain just that."

The Italian court has mentioned Signora Gandhi. Now I wonder who is this Signora girl.png 

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/sonia-gandhi-congress-agustawestland-finmeccanica-bjp-2751502.html?utm_source=FP_CAT_LATEST_NEWS

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The Italian Court's judgment in the AuguataWestland VVIP Chopper deal, pointed out directly towards Congress President Sonia Gandhi, Ex PM Manmohan and party leaders Ahmed Patel and Oscar Fernandes pocketed Rs. 3600 Cr In this condition a question arises. Why the Bribe Givers, Italian officials of Augusta have been convicted and the Bribe takers are silent. 

Yes her name is mentioned but in what context.

Context is clearly mentioned. In this regard, if you want to have tons of info, have a look  Indian express with the headline, Mama Mia - Sonia Gandhi.

1, Italian court referred to her as "the driving force" in the decision to acquire the helicopters for Rs3,600 crore.

2,The documents also refer to Dr Manmohan Singh, who was then Prime Minister. "There is no case, my party will respond on this," he told NDTV today.

3, It is Prime Minister Narendra Modi who decided, after coming to power, that AgustaWestland is eligible to bid for new defence contracts, the Congress says.

But the fact is something else actually it was Mr Modi after coming to power blacklisted Augusta deal not UPA as they claim to show they are innocent..

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/agustawestland-not-blacklisted-under-upa-rule-govt-116042701115_1.html

I am sure there is more muck to come out in the coming days.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.