I guess the results have been discussed to a great extent by the media in their exit polls and they are as predicted with Jayalalitha winning for a second time in Tamilnadu , Mamata Banerjee's TMC winning with an even higher number seats. Left party winning in Kerala and BJP in Assam..

Some interesting facts here , Congress party has lost badly in all the states except in Puducheri where its alliance with DMK has won. Congress was against the left in Kerala and with the left party in WB which in itself shows opportunism of the worst kind and understandably it was rejected in both the states . For BJP which has made inroads in West Bengal and Kerala in a small way, it is still a marginal win having won Assam with absolute majority ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was watching the TV right from the morning. Almost the results matched with that of Exit Polls conducted by different agencies. I'm very glad for the BJP's win in Assam. I hope, with time, BJP will  further put up a good performance. Congratulations ModiJi !!!

The results are on expected lines. TN was expected may go DMK way but has reelected AIADMK. Kerala has maintained its tradition of changing governing party every five years irrespective of performance. Assam has gone the Delhi way a three time CM was seeking another term. WB has shown that Didi is still in command and people want her. The elctions are a set back for Congress as expected and where polarization is not possible BJP is not able to make a headway. However their victory in Assam is good for them and their morale after drubbing in Bihar. 

While agreeing with you to some extent, I feel the BJP's performance in Assam is really commendable. Considering the fact, in a short tenure of  2 years,  really an achievement. All Door Darshan Channels are going to broadcast Special Programmes namely, 2 years of Modi's regime.

BJP has got 6 seats in West Bengal from nil in 2011 which is definitely a minor  headway and opened its account in Kerala by winning one seat again a minor step forward. They will make similar headway in other states and that is good enough since slow and steady is better than going up with a bang and come down with a whimper..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact in Kerala Vote share has increased considerably for BJP from 6% last time to nearly 20% this time round ...It shows the growing popularity of the party in Kerala.

With this Win in Assam, BJP should work with more vigor to make all his Welfare schemes go deep in to the People. People should feel once again that their selection of Modi is right.

One stark fact that stands out is the eclipse of the Congress and their scion Rahul Gandhi. These wins are good omens for the BJp for the 2019 election

MG Singh wrote:

One stark fact that stands out is the eclipse of the Congress and their scion Rahul Gandhi. These wins are good omens for the BJp for the 2019 election

I'm in total agreement with you.  This triumph of Congress made Congress, that was already on the death bed, has sent once and for all in to the Smashan or the burial ground. Let the people of India celebrate,

Decency of language is not your forte. At least learn from your pal to be decent. Sometimes your posts are disgusting to read. A painter should be more circumspect in his choice of words. But you will not change for you are afraid to change.

Decency !!!. No language is indecent language to describe  party that has driven the Nation to the brink pf disaster, Additionally,  a party should deserve for that honor, Thank God i had used much softer language.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.