The topic is locked.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrates his 66th Birthday.Even today Narendra Modi is more energetic than most of his younger Ministers.

He firmly believes in the Sanskrit saying, " Matru Devo Bhava."

Many Happy returns of the Day ModiJi.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pm-modi-in-gujarat-on-birthday-tweets-photos-with-mother-1459803

PM Narendra Modi In Gujarat On Birthday, Tweets Photos With Mother

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Probably because of all the hardships he went through in his life Mr Narendra Modi is well grounded and learnt the right values and his dedication , and hard work has made it possible for him to lead the nation today..wish him the very best !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A very Capable individual , Narendra Modi should live for 100 plus years to lead this country. Many Happy Returns to ModiJi

Very happy birthday to P.M. Modi.  Wish him  good health and strength 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Leaders like Narendra Modi are essential to this Country. He's certainly an exceptional leader who can make the country walk on the paths of Progress and development . I wish him Many happy returns of the Day.

He is the best PM for India my best wishes always with him 

Narendra Modi is the best thing that happened after independence. Some of his qualities that made him the most loved PM of India ever are,He is a very disciplined person with a penchant for modern technology. He believed that by being  in tune with the Modern technology, India compete with most developed Countries in the World. Other qualities in Modi are,  Immense patience, enthusiasm and determination.

Happy birthday to him. He has done well in all matters except his forsaking His wife.

Country needs Modi..  I wish him many happy returns of the Day.

It is a personal matter , the details of which only the two of them would know, so it is not fair to criticize him esp when we look around and see some of the politicians and their track records . Modi had been quite honorable about it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.