Another slap on the face of society. Law is not equal for all. If you are affluent politically or financially, you can buy law.

Rocky Yadav, the accused in cold blooded murder of Aditya, a class 12 student gets a bail. He belongs to a politically affluent family. This comes from the state of Bihar, a state declared as jungle raj state. But isn't it the condition of the whole nation?

Another feather in the cap of injustice and delayed justice in our country. Many would agree that this too sounded  familiar and expected one. We have witnessed it in past..... the Salman khan case in hit and run, Nitish kataria case.....a lot more on list. Surely assures our belief that sheen of money and power blinds the law.

And once again the lame excuse - lack of evidence. Is it lack of evidence or lack of will?? 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's true. Law is not meant for a common man.Influential and and rich can buy the law. Salman's hit and run case and killing of endangered  species of Gazelle or Chinkara  are the examples. But every time influential and Rich cannot succeed in buying the Law. Now, Rajasthan Government has told the Supreme court Salman should be ordered to surrender immediately

It is really a very state of affairs. The judiciary has become a like a puppet in the hands of affluent people. Money and power is what drives the society today. Its very saddening. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Now the Bihar Government has decided to Challenge Rocky Yadav's Bail in Supreme Court. Rocky Yadav is the son of suspended JD (U MLC, Manorama Devi and a History sheeter Bindi Yadav.. He is accused of shooting dead class12 student Aditya Sachdeva for overtaking his car

Bihar is a jungle Raj there is no doubt about that and whatever honorable intentions Nitish might be having, he has been trapped by a criminal minded party led by Lalu.It also shows the apathy of the voters who have voted back such a party. As regards the case the prosecution has not given any solid evidence to the court and the judge was forced to give him bail. It shows how the legal system has been tampered with by the government..first it was a murderer like Shahbudin and now this fellow..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not only the case of Bihar. It is a sad state of our Indian society. Every state has a pile of such ruthless cases. Delayed justice and playing around with evidences are common. Bihar and UP get the tag of Jungle Raj while others do not. Because the crime and corruption in Bihar is in raw form and quite noticeable while in other states, it gets a little sophisticated.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is situation every where. Before some month son of independent MLA of Rajasthan hit and killed some person. Some police men also injured. At that time the son of MLA was in drunk condition. In this case blood sample changed and it was proved that he was not in drunk condition.

The general trait in a Politician with very few exceptions is the hunger for Power. These Politicians go to any extent to remain in power. Yes such cases  are there in other parts of the Country too. Power hungry politicians are creating havoc everywhere.

Well I think not only politicians... Everyone is power hungry and wants to be ahead in the rat race....humanity is taking back seat...I dnt know if is like that only in India or elsewhere too..

Everytime the only thing citizens like us can do is to discuss how wrong thngs are... There is nothing much we can do other than that... We hv been reduced to mere spectators

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Every one is after  Power .But Politicians are more Power hungry.  Yes, as far as Politicians are concerned, most of the Politicians all over the World are same. The only thing People can do is to elect a Honest and selfless person. Though it is difficult in present situation to get a honest and selfless candidate.

It is human nature to look for security and think of self interest first, which is natural . When this desire gets out of bounds it becomes greed that can lead to far worse things. We see such things happening all the tie with the rich andthe powerful and their families, who tend to think that they are above law..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.