Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is what happens when  truth is spoken. Taslima spoke the truth that tasted bitter to the Islamic fundamentalists. But Taslima preferred to go in to exile rather than yielding to the Diktats of these Fundamentalists.

Secular minded people should put everyone under the same law and not allow any ill practice in any community under the name of religion. But they fail to do so. Any secular person will come forward and embrace the positive outcome for the betterment of the community. All the hue and cry are made by pseudo secular and pseudo intellectual

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I agree with you.Pseudo intellectuals and pseudo Secularists are the main reason for all the ill effects in the name of religion. in the interest of the Society, it is highly essential to take care of pseodoism and and  act.

In India meaning of secularism has change, in our country secularism means opposing Hinduism, Opposing culture and festivals related to Hinduism, here if we talk about equality, common rule for all, about removing reservation based on caste and religion, then there comes political storm, and our politician will do everything to keep reservation caste based. So talking about equality and common code in India is a crime.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Unless India adopts Uniform Civil code, which protects the rights of all women, there cannot be Gender equality. This for what Taslima Nasreen was fighting all along. Owing to this reason,  Muslim Fundamentalists were annoyed.with Taslima She preferred rather to be in exile, rather than bowing down to before the mad Islamic Fundamentalists

Unless India adopts Uniform Civil code, which protects the rights of all women, there cannot be Gender equality. This for what Taslima Nasreen was fighting all along. 

Taslima made the statement about UCC just a couple of days ago , so there is no question of her fighting all along ...Rambabu as usual has to go overboard and make a drama rather than stick to facts

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ban RAMBABU for two weeks to see how the forum posts evolve.

vijay wrote:

Ban RAMBABU for two weeks to see how the forum posts evolve.

I welcome it.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I totally agree Mohan that it is always a single community that is always creating problems for the nation, wanting to drag us back by a few centuries with their barbaric mindset ..One can.blame the previous regime for this !

The intellectual award wapsi brigade consists of writers and artistes and not politicians.

All people of this community are not problem for country. Only few leader of this community is responsible for problems, Most of people of this community is poor and they have not time from earning their livelihood.

That is true but at the same time their religion which is all encompassing  and their religious leaders make sure that they remain backward in their thinking and in their actions which reflects on the entire society !

Not only religious leader but leader of OBC SC/ST and dalits all want they these section of peoples remains backward. Backwardness of these is life line of leaders.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I totally agree Mohan that it is always a single community that is always creating problems for the nation, wanting to drag us back by a few centuries with their barbaric mindset ..One can.blame the previous regime for this !

The intellectual award wapsi brigade consists of writers and artistes and not politicians.

All people of this community are not problem for country. Only few leader of this community is responsible for problems, Most of people of this community is poor and they have not time from earning their livelihood.

That is true but at the same time their religion which is all encompassing  and their religious leaders make sure that they remain backward in their thinking and in their actions which reflects on the entire society !

Not only religious leader but leader of OBC SC/ST and dalits all want they these section of peoples remains backward. Backwardness of these is life line of leaders.

Backwardness in these leaders in all respects. Such beliefs drive the Country  backward

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.