The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    Simply put it is the desperate efforts to get the support and votes of the Minority.


  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    The EU is under no disruption. As usual it is a figment of biased imagination. Should the minorities live like slaves with no rights. Will that satisfy you? I am calling for a balanced view to be taken and do not take sides. Wonder how you can write in such low language every time you express yourself about minorities. They are also equal citizens of this country. I have not read any time you writing with such low passion about the ills of our religion which also needs reforms. After all you yourself are the besotted fiancée of it.

    If they are equal citizens then they should act like equal citizens. I guess, you are the only one who seem to be having a balanced side here! Where it has been necessary, I have not failed to criticize aspects of Hindu religion as well, I guess you missed it either because you are not here more often or maybe because you didn;t want to. And never mind my language, yours is equally low when it comes to criticizing Hindu religion and its aspects, never mind that you belong to it, but seem to be ashamed of it! Instead of trying to preach the reforms to Hindus why don't you try some reforms in the minorities and maybe try to raise their living standards!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    I challenge you to point out even one post where I have criticized Hindu religion. You are a moderator and can undertake such exercise. Otherwise it is one more example of your prejudiced and biased mind giving vent to your false perceptions. I cannot and would not like to match you in use of low language to express biased feelings. In that area you are a clear winner. Congratulations.


  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    I challenge you to point out even one post where I have criticized Hindu religion. You are a moderator and can undertake such exercise. Otherwise it is one more example of your prejudiced and biased mind giving vent to your false perceptions. I cannot and would not like to match you in use of low language to express biased feelings. In that area you are a clear winner. Congratulations.

    I am not interested in any kind of match here, especially with a person as biased as you, all your posts are very much evident of the venom that you have for Hindu religion, talk about being fair and unbiased, you did not even care to read many links posted by myself and other members related to the subject in question., Each time, every time, all you have spewed is venom against Hindu religion and fairness towards minorities. If you wish to find the real winner here, I suggest you post an opinion poll and see the results yourself. Talking about perceptions, I think you need to check your own first, you are professor in real life, and the exercise will do you well.

     


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    Lies followed by more lies. Too demeaning to reply further. 


  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    Let us call a true between the two of the most intelligent and articulate members ...as it is there has been a steady exodus from this site which is sad ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: vijay

  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Let us call a true between the two of the most intelligent and articulate members ...as it is there has been a steady exodus from this site which is sad ..

    Usha, in light of what you said about the exodus, I am ignoring the last comment and calling it a truce! Let me know if you feel the thread is worth leaving open!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: First it was the USA now it is Kuwait banning visa..

    by » 6 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Let us call a true between the two of the most intelligent and articulate members ...as it is there has been a steady exodus from this site which is sad ..

    Usha, in light of what you said about the exodus, I am ignoring the last comment and calling it a truce! Let me know if you feel the thread is worth leaving open!

    I agree Kalyani, not much left to discuss here, you may please lock the thread .

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.