The exit polls indicated it. From morning we are glued to TV. Is it the rise of BJP in UP?? What are your views on BJP coming in power in UP??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. BJP  swept away all its opponents and became the monarch of UP.

BJP defeated  its  main opponents SP and congress and became  the Monarch of UP.

BJP is leading on 300+ seats in Uttar Pradesh. BSP again has lost its ground in U.P. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Practically,what happened in UP is "Saffron Sweep". Akhillesh,Has tendered his reignation

The exit polls indicated it. From morning we are glued to TV. Is it the rise of BJP in UP?? What are your views on BJP coming in power in UP??

I definitely expected a clear win for BJP but not on this scale ...It is good for the nation because UP will see less corruption and more development under Mr Modi and the BJP govt in UP. I am eager to know who would be the chief minister since a lot depends on the person who will be totally responsible for the state .It also shows that demonetization has worked with the masses !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I definitely expected a clear win for BJP but not on this scale ...It is good for the nation because UP will see less corruption and more development under Mr Modi and the BJP govt in UP. I am eager to know who would be the chief minister since a lot depends on the person who will be totally responsible for the state .It also shows that demonetization has worked with the masses !

We expect that CM in U.P. will be one selected by RSS. This is what happened in Haryana. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We expect that CM in U.P. will be one selected by RSS. This is what happened in Haryana. 

It will have to be a joint decision and does not matter who selects a candidate as long as he is right and is committed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It will have to be a joint decision and does not matter who selects a candidate as long as he is right and is committed..

He will definitely be 'Right'  (not Left)  and certainly 'committed' - ' whatever this means. Of course, the ruling party has right to choose its leader and we have nothing to do. People have already given their verdict- whatever this is- and now this is a matter of ruling party.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Commitment will certainly be there and under Mr Modis able leadership, the criminal and communal elements will now have no say in the politics of UP. The state will move towards development which is good because being the largest state it shd be a model state unlike what it was until now under the various corrupt leaders ..

Modi is a man of action. and commitment. He will definitely rise up to the expectations of  expectations of this Country

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.