Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Either @ usha or @ gulshan is wrong. Both are hinting at different persons. Gulshanjis hint can be identified but the bhaktas bias comes out brazenly. She should either withdraw her biased remarks or be bold to name the person. 

Then Why dont you give correct name of the Minister

vijay wrote:

Either @ usha or @ gulshan is wrong. Both are hinting at different persons. Gulshanjis hint can be identified but the bhaktas bias comes out brazenly. She should either withdraw her biased remarks or be bold to name the person. 

More importantly slaves bias comes out ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

More importantly slaves bias comes out ..

Vijay, I am not considering any ex PM guilty.  I got hints from the article itself and mentioned these. I do not believe in truth of the article.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Do you think,  there is no truth in the article? Then what is the truth ? It is all confusing.

rambabu wrote:

Do you think,  there is no truth in the article? Then what is the truth ? It is all confusing.

There may or may not be truth in article.  The truth, if any, may not be whole truth. In fact, such articles buy diplomatic and espionage persons are seldom reliable. Such articles can be planted with ill motive. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May be. A commoner like me cannot understand the intricacies in such articles.

But you pass judgements left and right

Not myjudgment. I am revealing what actually I am.

Not my judgment. I am revealing what actually I am. Especially, when a member lets his opinion that is beyond my understanding, I feel i am lost in the wilderness

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.