Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Voters have started realising that they will not vote for perceptions and empty slogans.

At least a good number of sensible ones have started realizing it and have voted against the dynasty who fooled them with false perceptions and empty slogans for six decades. Hopefully they don't fall trap of it further, question and judge before voting rather than falling for loyalty for so many years. BJP or Congress...one has to question and then vote.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Also in the present case, RSS seems to be backing out, TDP backing out & supporting No confidence motion, all these signs bend towards a tough period of BJP, it is destined to lose if it does not bring results in Job sector atleast. Also the hope is very less given the time left to complete the promises.

The recent bank scams have only made the prospect of a BJP win very less.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I personally feel that every election result has some kind f an impact on the m d of the voters... recently BJP has wn many state elections but lost in several by elections as well and for a political party it is in a way a yardstick to measure their performance . They should analyse and see where and how they can improve rather than blame the evm or others 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I personally feel that every election result has some kind f an impact on the m d of the voters... recently BJP has wn many state elections but lost in several by elections as well and for a political party it is in a way a yardstick to measure their performance . They should analyse and see where and how they can improve rather than blame the evm or others 

The BJP lost parliamentary elections in row and cold not win even one.  Chandrababu naidu  going away is a blow.  How will BJ P cope.  Modi is popular but that does not mean a win.  Vajpayee was also popular yet Manmohan became PM. 

BJp can bite the dust as it evokes a lot of hatred from Muslim's in particular.congress may not win but a kichdi  government cobbled up like by Gujral and Deve Gowda can happen again

usha manohar wrote:

The BJP lost parliamentary elections in row and cold not win even one.  Chandrababu naidu  going away is a blow.  How will BJ P cope.  Modi is popular but that does not mean a win.  Vajpayee was also popular yet Manmohan became PM. 

MG Singh wrote:

BJp can bite the dust as it evokes a lot of hatred from Muslim's in particular.congress may not win but a kichdi  government cobbled up like by Gujral and Deve Gowda can happen again

We all know what happened after these khichdi govts we're formed , they collapsed in n no time. I sincerely wish BJP gets it's act together because they are far better than all other communal parties put together..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

We all know what happened after these khichdi govts we're formed , they collapsed in n no time. I sincerely wish BJP gets it's act together because they are far better than all other communal parties put together..

Agreed  but hope BJP gets it act together

A couple of months back, it was like BJP will get to power in 2019, however the winds seems to be changing. Congress seems to be growing in power & bringing out constructive criticisms. BJP losing in by elections where Modi has not marketed his party only tells that the BJP team is dependent on one man show & that is not a good sign for any party.

There needs to be a strong mechanism in place for each state BJP person to give freedom & yet give direction in which path the party has to travel & achieve. The state elected CM's should be a leader of their own right & strength & they should win on that basis & not on the basis of Modi alone.

The situation in India currently does not warrant a BJP rule for another 5 years with Stock Market fluctuating like never before, I guess the concerns of govenment instability is rising.

Hope BJP takes decisions and actions on those fronts that is required the most.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

We can never see an atmosphere that favors a single party all the time especially when there are ups and downs in political equations. A few failures don't really change anything much although it can have an impact in the coming elections, which again depends on the ground realities f that particular state it region. People are not fools to be swayed by a minor setback..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.