The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It is apparent that articles section is  functional. The only section remains Forum. Now I wonder how long this will also continue. Many would find discussion in social sites more enjoyable. any way there is no earning. why will people not devote their time and energy in Facebook rather. 

Gulshanji, you have hit the nail on the head

suni51 wrote:

@Usha- why don't you post the remaining parts before 31st, if you have already written them?

I have written only a few, which I will try and submit sunil....but I dont think i will be able to finish the story ...

If you can finish your story in 2-3 episodes even after 31st March and if you can post them (In case the site is still open to post) please do it within a week by 7th April. I will somehow manage to get them published with a special request to admin. I hope that will save you from sending this story to interested members in individual capacity.

Thanks a lot Sunil , when you have been so kind , I really should do my best and I will definitely do so ,,,plus1

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

It is apparent that articles section is  functional. The only section remains Forum. Now I wonder how long this will also continue. Many would find discussion in social sites more enjoyable. any way there is no earning. why will people not devote their time and energy in Facebook rather. 

When article section was reintroduced, there was a hope that site has become functional again. Once it will get discontinued, members will lose interest and hope. Forums will hardly attract members participation. As it is seen that there is nothing much to do here and I feel that this site is going to lose its valuable members.

Reena wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

When article section was reintroduced, there was a hope that site has become functional again. Once it will get discontinued, members will lose interest and hope. Forums will hardly attract members participation. As it is seen that there is nothing much to do here and I feel that this site is going to lose its valuable members.

I quite like your reply. It is a  mystery still, why article writing was discontinued. There is a site ezine articles.com which pays no money but is high up in Alexa ranking. Becuase article writing is the essence of a site and ezine .com gives tremendous exposure. I think the forum will fade away as I have also lost interest.

Thank you said by: Reena
MG Singh wrote:
Reena wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I quite like your reply. It is a  mystery still, why article writing was discontinued. There is a site ezine articles.com which pays no money but is high up in Alexa ranking. Becuase article writing is the essence of a site and ezine .com gives tremendous exposure. I think the forum will fade away as I have also lost interest.

Let's hope that admin gives it another chance and instead of shutting down article section, he introduces new contests and rewards for the same. Reason for suspending article section is that very few number of members are participating. I feel that since payment is very less and there are no extra awards and rewards, it is difficult to increase the participation of more and more members.

If cash is tje problem, I have a suggestion ! Instead of discontinuing the article writing section , why not continue it and award points for published articles?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

If cash is tje problem, I have a suggestion ! Instead of discontinuing the article writing section , why not continue it and award points for published articles?

This is a very good option. Admin must consider it. Interested members will keep contributing their resources for points. However, it might not attract other members to contribute more as most of the members write for money.

usha manohar wrote:

You mean no cash at all just point?? I doubt if such is the case then how many ll be ready to write articles. As Reena mentioned, many writes for money. 

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

You mean no cash at all just point?? I doubt if such is the case then how many ll be ready to write articles. As Reena mentioned, many writes for money. 

I agree Jabeen that cash s the main attraction ...however, there are many article writing sites that don't pay but inspite of it receive a good number of contributions . Here , instead of a permanent closure , I felt it is better to at least have the option to post articles and get points rather than not have the option at all..

What is sauce for the gander is not sauce for the goose? The reach of Boddunan is very limited and cannot compare with Ezinearticles.com etc. As such the experiment( if at all comes) for no payments and only points won't work for this site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.