The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with MG. I don't think most of the members would like to post their articles for points or even lower cash credit than what they are getting right now so there is no point discussing that here. I am still hopeful that the site admin will reopen article submission in near future. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the next time Article section is opened, a bonus of 10 or 15 Rupees is to be awarded if any writer writes atleast 4 Articles in a month or any number.

Also to promote Article writing by new writers, first 5 Articles can be  having a lower word limit just to promote new people to write, only new people! btw I am not aware if there is any minimum word limit.

May be just to increase number of writers in this website the admin can make a point that if any writer is not writing atleast 1 Articles in a week, then the points awarded in all other sections will be half of what the writers get!! That would be a credible idea which can be implemented & I am very positive that more Boddunan members will start writing Articles but may be there will be more work for moderators...

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

If you don't know about rules and regulations or number of words etc about article section then please read this article which is present on the editor of the site, (Where you post your articles)

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/site-articles/20158-a-guide-to-write-and-submit-articles-on-boddunan.html

@suni51 once again requesting to know from you that the article section will remain open till 7th April for all or not. Now, when my son's exam is almost over I can definitely try to finish a few articles.   

shampasaid

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think the next time Article section is opened, a bonus of 10 or 15 Rupees is to be awarded if any writer writes atleast 4 Articles in a month or any number.

Also to promote Article writing by new writers, first 5 Articles can be  having a lower word limit just to promote new people to write, only new people! btw I am not aware if there is any minimum word limit.

May be just to increase number of writers in this website the admin can make a point that if any writer is not writing atleast 1 Articles in a week, then the points awarded in all other sections will be half of what the writers get!! That would be a credible idea which can be implemented & I am very positive that more Boddunan members will start writing Articles but may be there will be more work for moderators...

That was a whole lot of suggestions and I actually agree with your first suggestion. Rewarding people for making greater efforts to write articles can surely motivate people. However, I don't think the sites should compromise on the quality or number of words for anyone. Having 300 minimum words is a very less number and any good writer should be able to cross that limit very easily. I also don't agree with your third suggestion. A person writes beautifully only when he or she gets motivation to write. If one starts writing under pressure, many trashes are going to come up which ll not do any good to the site 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@suni51 once again requesting to know from you that the article section will remain open till 7th April for all or not. Now, when my son's exam is almost over I can definitely try to finish a few articles.   

I cannot assure you about extended week but if you can still post (if the site's system lets you post) do it before 7th of April please. 

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
suni51 wrote:

I agree with MG. I don't think most of the members would like to post their articles for points or even lower cash credit than what they are getting right now so there is no point discussing that here. I am still hopeful that the site admin will reopen article submission in near future. 

I too agree with that ..if the cash award is less at least it could be compensated with points like it was done before.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I too agree with that ..if the cash award is less at least it could be compensated with points like it was done before.

Points had their value in the past as a share was issued based on points in the past which is not the case right now. Suppose you submitted 10 articles and topped the weekly leader board it would be worth Rs50 at the most.  How many of you would still write for that kind of system?

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Points had their value in the past as a share was issued based on points in the past which is not the case right now. Suppose you submitted 10 articles and topped the weekly leader board it would be worth Rs50 at the most.  How many of you would still write for that kind of system?

Even if the point system is introduced once again, the value that points carry needs to be increased. Only then, it can guarantee more participation.

Reena wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Even if the point system is introduced once again, the value that points carry needs to be increased. Only then, it can guarantee more participation.

There is no plan of bringing points system back as yet (as shares in the past) so the question of increasing the value of the points doesn't arise. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.