After having managef to get exempted from all je other cases he was facing , Salman Khan has finally been found guilty in the Black buck case after 20 years . He has been sentenced to 5 years of jail term...  Of course he will appeal and also move the courts to get a bail etc etc and try his level best to escape even here. Let s hope that the justice system.does not let itself down anymore ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

His getting convicted just goes to shows that one can't escape from law. It had taken very long time but at least the case is moving in a right direction. At present, he has created a good image of himself by associating  with many charity works. But the fact remains that he has done wrong in the past for which he is likely to be punished. It is justified. 

On other however many like me are going to miss his movies. I like watching his movies as they are not only entertaining but also decent.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Reena

Serves him right! All credit goes to the Bishnoi community who never backed down all these 20 years and stood their ground to conviction. It is also quite irritating the film industry biggies have now started making noise claiming that the industry will lose crores of rupees if he is sent to jail, same like in case of Sanjay Dutta. These people have nothing to say about lives lost!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51

Haha, you guys call it jail- in jail while talking to jail officials he was behaving like he was the king and talking to his slaves- At most he will get another bail and the case will go on and on without a final decision in his life time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W5t7lKI_R8

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Only when the law gets amended to the latest scenarious, then alone can a guilty person be convicted without a second chance for any bail or relief. Laws in our Country are outdated, we must look into countries like Saudi Arabia & other middle east countries i suppose & get updated to give rigorous & non bailable punishments for reduction in crimes, however caste reservations & non meritorious candidates donning the superior gloves of running the Country, this is highly impossible.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I agree with you @epraneeth77 but who cares for the law in this country especially the people with tons of monies on their disposal. Look at the case of Salman Khan, he has been accused of several different cases and managed to get acquittal in all of them. He will again do the same in this one too. And amendment of law, the present government tried to make few minor amendments in a few rules and the result is for everyone to see. A couple of days before the country was taken hostage for the entire day and property worth trillions was damaged beside several people died including security personals. The law makers are not serious about maintaining the law but doing everything for vote catching purpose.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The celebrities and his fans are going beserek trying to defend him and some of their defences are extremely ridiculous ..like the one below 

30072733 906602216208725 1231775526222322270 o

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

@Usha, that is the sad story of our country. People who earns crores of rupees daily and do a lot of cheap chamkogiri are the ones people will rise up quickly to defend even when they commit murder.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I think Salman will learn something new and will be more mature like Sanjay datt has good experience and will not do any mistake in future so what is happening lets happen future will be better no problem.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I don't think Salman will learn anything new or old as long Indian news channels stopped glorifying rich, politicians and celebrities. This does nothing but creates an unnecessary hype which sometimes leads to disturbance in society in general. It can lead to agitation and go out of control. Just imagine if Salman was refused the bail and one particular community had reasons to believe that Indian judiciary is against that particular community as the Pakistani Foreign Minister had suggested.  I did not watch any Indian news channels for last three days for more than 1-2 minutes. I even informed all the leading channels about my decision . I tweeted awhile ago- 

Screenshot 44

The judge who sentenced Salman Khan was transferred overnight and now as expected he is out on conditional bail. It is anybody's guess what happens next? My guess is that he will carry on as usual with the Bishnois struggling to bring him to justice through higher courts ...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.