Is it wrong? Doesn't it make good sense to have someone protect and preserve our heritage buildings  .. but as expected the opposition has gone all out to oppose the move ! This happens all over the world , so I don't see why they oppose unless it is one more issue that can disrupt the parliament and show their disgruntlement simply for tje sake of doing so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is something good and funds for maintenance will be easily available with corporate support

I agree with MG Singh. But opposition have to oppose rather than involving in constructive politics.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree with MG Singh. But opposition have to oppose rather than involving in constructive politics.

That's the dilemma in our politics. The opposition feels that they need to oppose each and every action of the ruling government, no matter how constructive that act may be.

We should handover each and every public/government/historical building to private sector for their maintenance and up-keeping. Our country would look different and attract lot of tourists. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Reena, usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

We should handover each and every public/government/historical building to private sector for their maintenance and up-keeping. Our country would look different and attract lot of tourists. 

Surely that will assure good work. They have to keep up the good work, otherwise they might loose their contract. A tough competition and pressure to loose your job makes anyone perform. We have so much potential to grow up our tourism and this is definitely a positive step towards that.

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Surely that will assure good work. They have to keep up the good work, otherwise they might loose their contract. A tough competition and pressure to loose your job makes anyone perform. We have so much potential to grow up our tourism and this is definitely a positive step towards that.

I feel the same. The private sector will definitely do a very good job. Hence it is better to handover them each and every monument and buildings of historical importance which will promote tourism for sure.

Not only monument and buildings of historical importance but even the government offices need to be handed over to private sector. Look at the Sulabh Shouchalayas at stations and compare them with railway managed toilets and see the difference. If other government buildings like offices are as dirty and stained with Paan and dirt even the monument and buildings of historical importance around such dirty building would not look as attractive even if maintained by private sector. After all the tourists do go to these offices for various purposes.

Thank you said by: Reena
suni51 wrote:

Not only monument and buildings of historical importance but even the government offices need to be handed over to private sector. Look at the Sulabh Shouchalayas at stations and compare them with railway managed toilets and see the difference. If other government buildings like offices are as dirty and stained with Paan and dirt even the monument and buildings of historical importance around such dirty building would not look as attractive even if maintained by private sector. After all the tourists do go to these offices for various purposes.

Very true. Private sectors work on cut throat competition while government sectors unfortunately do not do so in our country. Job security lets the comfort and laid back attitude slowly creep in. 

And a central minister Mr. Ram Vilas Paswan was demanding that government sanitation workers should get same salary as IAS

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/pay-parity-why-ram-vilas-paswan-wants-salary-of-sanitation-staff-equal-to-ias-officers/1148291/

suni51 wrote:

As a local tourist, it disgusts me when I see places of tourists attraction which are not managed properly as well as dirty offices. Imagine the condition of non-national tourists? They pay extra to see our heritage sites and all they get to see is buildings and monuments which are not taken care of.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.