Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The problem lies in our mindset. It is their personal choice, and when they do not harm our lives, then, who are we to judge them? Earlier most of the families were against love marriage but nowadays it has become common. People with an extramarital affair roam around proudly, and we hardly object, then, who we are to create a hurdle in no-nonsense gay relationships!       

Whatever government chooses for citizens is for their benefit. For example Govt has decided to put restriction on consumption of drugs, alcohol etc. We cannot argue that we have full freedom to eat or drink whatever. Any thing carried out against law of nature is harmful

Many here have voiced that homosexuality is against laws of nature, but please do believe that nature works in a strange manner and we cannot even begin to understand it fully. This kind of inclination has been observed even amongst animals and birds and so who are we to say that same-sex attraction is against the law? There are many people, significantly in Muslim community, who think of nothing while marrying girls as young as 6 and 7 years of age and then going on to molest her in the guise of wedlock. No one is seen protesting against that! Isn't that against nature too? There are many, including film superstars who have illegitimate relationships with both men and women, no one seems to be talking against that! So why target those common people who go their own way, pay taxes and usually do no harm to others and judge them for no reason.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
Homosexuality is not natural everybody know it very well. Then why court is glorifying it.Homosexual relationship is normal in every society but it is personal matter for the engage couple but if they advertise it. Tthen Homosexuality will make adverse effects on society. overdose of Homosexuality will make natural sex tasteless. Already sex relationship have secrecy in india . Then if Homosexual relationship made under private place then how Homosexual were getting suffer. Homosexuality required broad mind society so Homosexuality is not ethicall or beneficial for Indian context. 
I oppose libral Homosexuality. 

I am agree with you, India society never accept homosexuality and gays. Nothing will happen with making law. It is my question to members who are advocating amendment in section 377, if their child decide to marriage with gay, they will accept their decision.

First of all a society needs to cater to all sections and as long as it is not a crime and doesn't in any way obstruct your life how does it matter ? And more importantly , if your own child is gay , then at least he has the protection of the law rather than be treated as an outcast .

Personally speaking , I know a couple of people who are gay and they are like any normal people , in fact much more sensitive and understanding . If we can associate with corrupt officials , politicians , shop keepers who don't pay taxes thereby being a burden on society , I don't see any problem in associating with homosexuals ...it is the mindset and attitude . In fact we hear of homosexuality in our puranas and lord Shiva himself ..

For corruption of politicians, officials and shop keepers, nature is not responsible. I mean homosexuality is against the law of nature. It is right that now they are innocent in eye of law, but society will not accept them. Tell mow many people are bonding with third genders. 

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The problem lies in our mindset. It is their personal choice, and when they do not harm our lives, then, who are we to judge them? Earlier most of the families were against love marriage but nowadays it has become common. People with an extramarital affair roam around proudly, and we hardly object, then, who we are to create a hurdle in no-nonsense gay relationships!       

Love marriage is not a bad thing, what is wrong if some understand their prospect partner before marriage. But sex between same gender is against law of nature.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Many here have voiced that homosexuality is against laws of nature, but please do believe that nature works in a strange manner and we cannot even begin to understand it fully. This kind of inclination has been observed even amongst animals and birds and so who are we to say that same-sex attraction is against the law? There are many people, significantly in Muslim community, who think of nothing while marrying girls as young as 6 and 7 years of age and then going on to molest her in the guise of wedlock. No one is seen protesting against that! Isn't that against nature too? There are many, including film superstars who have illegitimate relationships with both men and women, no one seems to be talking against that! So why target those common people who go their own way, pay taxes and usually do no harm to others and judge them for no reason.

Kalyani@, first thing we are not animal, second thing God give us brain, animal have not brain like us. We can think what is right and wrong.  No one is in favor of marriage of 6 and 7 years old girls. Law of country is also prohibited child marriage. Shard act is to stop child marriage. Today it is looking nothing wrong in homosexuality, but in future we all will feel its side effects.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani@, first thing we are not animal, second thing God give us brain, animal have not brain like us. We can think what is right and wrong.  No one is in favor of marriage of 6 and 7 years old girls. Law of country is also prohibited child marriage. Shard act is to stop child marriage. Today it is looking nothing wrong in homosexuality, but in future we all will feel its side effects.

Anil, I respect your opinions, however,. please explain what you mean by side effects of such marriages? Homosexuality has been existing since ancient times and as far as we know, there are no side effects of it. Please elaborate if you know of examples. Also, it is not a question of being animal or human, such instincts are dictated by nature, so in a case of a man who feels attraction for another man, it would be actually unnatural if he were kept away from a man and forced to marry a woman instead, it would be gross injustice to both of them. So like it or not, we should open our minds and accept people for what they are and stop judging them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

@anil the fact is that a large percentage of human being have the tendency of homosexual attraction even if they don't show it openly. There are cases of illeffects due to such relations but then same is the case with straight relations as well. Read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_attraction

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Anil, I respect your opinions, however,. please explain what you mean by side effects of such marriages? Homosexuality has been existing since ancient times and as far as we know, there are no side effects of it. Please elaborate if you know of examples. Also, it is not a question of being animal or human, such instincts are dictated by nature, so in a case of a man who feels attraction for another man, it would be actually unnatural if he were kept away from a man and forced to marry a woman instead, it would be gross injustice to both of them. So like it or not, we should open our minds and accept people for what they are and stop judging them.

How many peoples are there involve in homosexuality is ancient time. very, very few one. God is not made two same gender for sexual relation between them. I read many time that unnatural sex is a major cause of AIDS. Like this some other health problem may be come in to notice, when people in large number involve in homosexuality.

suni51 wrote:

@anil the fact is that a large percentage of human being have the tendency of homosexual attraction even if they don't show it openly. There are cases of illeffects due to such relations but then same is the case with straight relations as well. Read this

How many peoples show attraction openly, in India, in opposite gender.   

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

How many peoples show attraction openly, in India, in opposite gender.   

If I have to believe the available sources the percentage could be anywhere in the range of 10-15% but the reality is that the actual number is well over this avaialable info.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.