KCR has got the approval of the Governor to dissolve the state Assembly & now the State elections which were scheduled at the time of Lok Sabha Polls will now happen in November or December. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/kcr-dissolves-assembly-polls-in-telangana-likely-with-4-states/articleshow/65713140.cms

Do you think it was a correct strategy by him? I think in a way this will disrupt the BJP Advertising plans in Telangana & they will be having to reschedule their plans.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They are so smart to play such political game to make sure that they stay in power. Image of Modi might have caused problems. So he tried this trick of blame game and has beautifully given it a garb of sacrifice for the sake of the state. They are such dramebaaz. We always fall for their drama or we have no other options. Who cares about the tax payers money being wasted on before term elections?? Their sacrifice is supreme.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

By doing this KCR might have done a favour for himself but causing the elections to happen earlier will cause extra cost and burden at the cost common man tax money.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
There was no opotion KCR have accept dissolving the assembly. Because congrass and BJP is large parties. So could make house trading of MLAs .Every leader think that if he is not getting organise government then opposition should not come gvornament. By poll would be expensive but nobody with leader and public not care about it .
Arunima Singh wrote:

They are so smart to play such political game to make sure that they stay in power. Image of Modi might have caused problems. So he tried this trick of blame game and has beautifully given it a garb of sacrifice for the sake of the state. They are such dramebaaz. We always fall for their drama or we have no other options. Who cares about the tax payers money being wasted on before term elections?? Their sacrifice is supreme.

I read earlier about CM of Telengana how he misusing pubic money. for these politicians public money is there private funds so they thinks that we have right to use it as we like. Contesting on more than one seat is of its example. It is most sad thing that when people of this country is not aware about bad intention of these politicians. Blind faith in politicians is worst most character of Indian people. God know when they begins to think independently.

I think KCR has misutilised funds of the government by using it for festivals, giving freebies to rural & muslim community. I think he spent more than what was required. However I feel his rule was not so bad either though I am not completely aware of the things happened. TRS must be forming the government again & BJP may be taking their support if they lose next year in Lok Sabha Elections.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

KCR is another corrupt , power hungry politician who in all probability might align with BJP in the coming elections . As far as the state elections go he may not have much of an opposition except from TDP  which was very popular when the two states we're united 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.