In Gurgaon alive python was rescued from a house. This is what happens when we are deforesting and making buildings on the land and reducing their shelters. Day by day forests are decreasing because of us  We are playing with the nature and hence facing the consequences  

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/gurgaon/10-foot-long-python-rescued-from-dlf-5-flat/articleshow/65760960.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Deforesting is problem of every live entity weather it is person or animals. Not only deforesting increase magnetic signals is also problem. Birds of decreasing every day.

anil wrote:

Deforesting is problem of every live entity weather it is person or animals. Not only deforesting increase magnetic signals is also problem. Birds of decreasing every day.

Absolutely we are leaving no place for their habitat. We are leaving them homeless for our list. 

In my place we get to see pythons regularly especially in my ancestral hone which is surrounded by paddy fields ..we had one in our garden some time back , later it was taken by the zoo authorities. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is very true that we have a population explosion and we are invading the habitats of all other species making them endangered or posing a threat to them. The apartment where we live has monkeys as regular visitors and they come in troops and create a lot of ruckus. But they have no where to go. All the green patches have been cut and tall buildings have come.

We get snakes in our apartments sometimes during rainy season. They are not so big. So far three have been caught and rescued in last four years.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is very true that we have a population explosion and we are invading the habitats of all other species making them endangered or posing a threat to them. The apartment where we live has monkeys as regular visitors and they come in troops and create a lot of ruckus. But they have no where to go. All the green patches have been cut and tall buildings have come.

We get snakes in our apartments sometimes during rainy season. They are not so big. So far three have been caught and rescued in last four years.

That may have been very fearful having snakes in an apartment. There is risk of life. 

When the humans cut forests , these creatures have nowhere to go. So we hear these type of news where wild animals stray in human settlements.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.