The movie "Accidental Prime Minister" based on the book by same name is all set to release in coming year. The movie has already raised a lot of controversy and is questioned for its timing of release just before elections. The trailer is out and has sparked a lot of debate and controversies. A similar kind of biopic on Bala Saheb Thackrey is set to hit the theatres in January. Both movies have great veteran actors like Anupam Kher and Nawazuddin. They both have raised questions around the time of release. 

What is your say on this??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Just as the book had created controversy when it was released, the movie too is likely to create more controversy. And being a Bollywood movie, we can expect some masala to make it more controversial. So, it is understandable that the Congress and its supporters are getting nervous about its release while the BJP and its supporters are eager for its release. 

jabeen wrote:

Just as the book had created controversy when it was released, the movie too is likely to create more controversy. And being a Bollywood movie, we can expect some masala to make it more controversial. So, it is understandable that the Congress and its supporters are getting nervous about its release while the BJP and its supporters are eager for its release. 

The people should not bother about controversy  but Anupam Kher must be complimented for bringing to the screen those 10 years of Man Mohan Singh. He has done a great job and the trailer is simply fab. In Singapore ( I am presently here) people are waiting for this film which looks to be box office hit, opinion of Congress be dammed.

jabeen wrote:

They have now taken the right decision to ignore the film, but damage is done. There can be no censor ship of content in any field. Shiv Sena and BJP are also guilty in this matter as they had asked and banned so many books like the  book on Shivaji" Hindu King in Muslim rule" etc.  MM Singh was a cipher, he will find it hard to deny this himself. Trailer of the movie is  simply great.

I have seen the interview of Anupam Kher with Arnab Goswami on TV aired by the local Indian channel and I was impressed.  Kher is right this will turn out to be a great historical film and more should be made. The film on Bala Saheb is also a  welcome step and must be allowed without any cuts. There is no doubt that Bala Saheb during 1992 riots was a bulwark against rampaging Muslim mobs.

i am not supporter of  congress but I fen of MM Singh. In 2009 when congress declared his PM candidates, I voted to congress. One thing is wrong with him, he was worked puppet of Sonia Gandhi during 10 years of his as PM.

Manmohan Singh and PV Narsimha Rao were few gem of person. But Congress never gave any credit for their work. In fact all the credit for win of UPA in second term was credited to Rahul for no reason. PV Narsimha Rao can be considered as one of the best performing PMs of India but he was sidelined by the party when he showed his discontent over Sonia being president of party. While Congress goes gaga over Nehru, Indira and Rajiv...they never mention Rao as an efficient PM which he was..

Their family politics overrules everything.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Manmohan Singh and PV Narsimha Rao were few gem of person. But Congress never gave any credit for their work. In fact all the credit for win of UPA in second term was credited to Rahul for no reason. PV Narsimha Rao can be considered as one of the best performing PMs of India but he was sidelined by the party when he showed his discontent over Sonia being president of party. While Congress goes gaga over Nehru, Indira and Rajiv...they never mention Rao as an efficient PM which he was..

Their family politics overrules everything.

I am agree with you that MM Sing and Narsimha Rao were best one PM of India. But MM Sing is not more than a dummy PM.

anil wrote:

i am not supporter of  congress but I fen of MM Singh. In 2009 when congress declared his PM candidates, I voted to congress. One thing is wrong with him, he was worked puppet of Sonia Gandhi during 10 years of his as PM.

It is clear that Manmohan Singh cannot lead but has to be led ...earlier under PVNarasimrao  , the two of them did a great job of opening up the economy ! But under  a corrupt Sonia , he completely compromised on his ethics and showed what a weak person he was ! UPA 2 under him was the most corrupt govt we have ever had and pne cannot say he is not corrupt when he looked the other way encouraging corruption. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

It is clear that Manmohan Singh cannot lead but has to be led ...earlier under PVNarasimrao  , the two of them did a great job of opening up the economy ! But under  a corrupt Sonia , he completely compromised on his ethics and showed what a weak person he was ! UPA 2 under him was the most corrupt govt we have ever had and pne cannot say he is not corrupt when he looked the other way encouraging corruption. 

It is not fair to say that he encourage corruption. indeed he have not any control on them. It was his blunder mistake that he sold his soul. Why he did it only he know.

There is active and passive corruption and by the end of his 10 year association with Sonia Gandhi as the head and he as the shadow PM he had realized the long term benefits of looking the other way , he and his family reaped  in the name of family tours in official capacity around  the world and luxurious retirement benefits unlike PVNarasimha Rao, who was used , abused and thrown out by the Madame and the Congress party... Manmohan Singh's soul is corrupt or else he wd never encourage corruption under his rule ..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/elections-news/manmohan-singh-checks-in-at-new-residence-564044%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.