Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

In my opinion it may be some what improve condition of congress in UP. Indian are too much emotional and Priynka know it better and she will cash it in coming election. Her status in congress is Andho mai Kana Raja.

From a news piece that I read it seems like people from his own constituency, which is Amethi, are now against Rahul Gandhi. When he visited there, farmers from Amethi gave slogans for him to go back and not come again. They feel that he has duped them and taken control of their lands illegally and they want it back now. People know that Priyanka is after all, his own sister and that her husband is the king of all conmen! So I doubt if she will be able to make much difference!~

Yes I read it about on twitter. Wait for some more time when Priyanka will begins campaign. She is much more smart than Rahul.

That she is a bit smarter than Rahul, I totally agree!

Indeed congress is not in competition in UP. There is competition is BSP+SP and BJP.

There was survey/ poll conducted soon after Priyanka s entry was announced .and Congress  has gained tremendously ( 160+ seats) with BJP struggling to reach the halfway mark, so never take your adversaries for granted is a lesson BJP should bear in mind..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There was survey/ poll conducted soon after Priyanka s entry was announced .and Congress  has gained tremendously ( 160+ seats) with BJP struggling to reach the halfway mark, so never take your adversaries for granted is a lesson BJP should bear in mind..

Survey is to early. Congress won near by 100 seats. BJP will not cross 200. In UP it is not easy to beat BSP+ SP

Looking at the surveys it seems like a hung parliament and post poll coalition will be important. Priyanka too some extent can benefit Congress but she was not so influential in last two elections. Moreover, Vadra connection might backfire but it is not sure. I just would like BJP leaders to avoid negative remarks and comments as that too might backfire. Some people are emotional and they might go for face value but majority are smart. Let us wait and watch. 

@Anil most surveys show NDA above 200, somewhere between 230-245 while for UPA it si 140-160. Now if that is going to be true, it will be others playing a major role.

I am not sure but my observation around contradicts the survey..there is a people sentiment for NAMO again but I am not sure how much of it will actually translate into votes.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:

Looking at the surveys it seems like a hung parliament and post poll coalition will be important. Priyanka too some extent can benefit Congress but she was not so influential in last two elections. Moreover, Vadra connection might backfire but it is not sure. I just would like BJP leaders to avoid negative remarks and comments as that too might backfire. Some people are emotional and they might go for face value but majority are smart. Let us wait and watch. 

@Anil most surveys show NDA above 200, somewhere between 230-245 while for UPA it si 140-160. Now if that is going to be true, it will be others playing a major role.

I am not sure but my observation around contradicts the survey..there is a people sentiment for NAMO again but I am not sure how much of it will actually translate into votes.

No doubt image of Modi is like a hero in Indian politics.NDA may be above 200 but BJP won about 160-170 seats. Like it congress will won nearby 100 seats. What I was write here yesterday is some equal to a column writer Shekar, If you have Danik Bhaskar read it.

This is one of the most uncertain period for Indian Politics, I don't remember anytime where there was such an uncertain situation about which government will form, whether coalition, BJP, Congress or others. Each Party is fighting with some members as PM candidates though not officially declared. 

I think to judge just on the basis of one term is high injustice. Congress is opposing as if BJP has ruled for 60-65 years and has not produced any results. If everyone does not listen to media, it is highly likely that BJP will form government, but the current situation is very fragile. Even stocks have plummeted from 39000 level to 36000 due to election uncertainity of BJP.

Hope BJP comes again, but certainly BJP should learn to stop criticising and blaming Congress for everything. If they don't learn that progress will be slow and people will not accept them as they have just ruled for one term. They cannot say something of the past government on the basis of just one term of their rule.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

This is one of the most uncertain period for Indian Politics, I don't remember anytime where there was such an uncertain situation about which government will form, whether coalition, BJP, Congress or others. Each Party is fighting with some members as PM candidates though not officially declared. 

I think to judge just on the basis of one term is high injustice. Congress is opposing as if BJP has ruled for 60-65 years and has not produced any results. If everyone does not listen to media, it is highly likely that BJP will form government, but the current situation is very fragile. Even stocks have plummeted from 39000 level to 36000 due to election uncertainity of BJP.

Hope BJP comes again, but certainly BJP should learn to stop criticising and blaming Congress for everything. If they don't learn that progress will be slow and people will not accept them as they have just ruled for one term. They cannot say something of the past government on the basis of just one term of their rule.

It is not uncertain period as you are saying. It is cleat that BJP is not coming. And congress is also not capable is making government. BSP+SP will never support to congress in making government because Mayawati is too much eager to became PM. Next government may be a temporary government for maximum 1 and half year.

epraneeth77 wrote:

To a certain extent the recent state election results have made things difficult for BJP or I would say the media has made it look as if BJP is losing its grip . However ,  it is true that Congress has gained, although not to a great extent. All said and done it will be a real test for BJP. Most of it's supporters will definitely be with the party ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I totally agree with Usha. It is mostly media involved in all negative propaganda. There might be a little difficulty now for BJP but still there might be a change in numbers with coming budget and party's step on Ram Mandir. Now that BJP Shiv Sena are together in Maharashtra, a few numbers might increase there. ( though Shiv Sena is still bad mouthing about Modi)

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

To a certain extent the recent state election results have made things difficult for BJP or I would say the media has made it look as if BJP is losing its grip . However ,  it is true that Congress has gained, although not to a great extent. All said and done it will be a real test for BJP. Most of it's supporters will definitely be with the party ..

Yes it is right most of supporters of BJP is with it. In Rajasthan vote difference is not large one. Here congress fail to meet their all promise that they done before election. Gujjar community which support congress in assembly election is now starting agitation against congress. It is in favor of BJP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.