Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not sure if Vadra will get convicted before election.  He is getting all bail and the judgement is getting postponed. 

His conviction might even be used by Priyanka for getting sympathy shedding crocodile tears. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am not sure if Vadra will get convicted before election.  He is getting all bail and the judgement is getting postponed. 

His conviction might even be used by Priyanka for getting sympathy shedding crocodile tears. 

It is possible because court adjourn bail till the 19 March. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Except Lalu , I see that conviction level of politicians is very low in our country. Vadra with all his family connections will most probably be able to wriggle out because he has had enough time and opportunity to cover his tracks.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Maybe the congress could win a couple of seats but SP and BSP have offered them only 9 seats in UP which the party has refused. I think if congress decides to contest as an independent party the chances are BJP will rock once again. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Indeed, the Congress seems to be in its own fantasy world thinking this is an election just after 2 terms of Independence and that their rule shall prevail. Congress is acting rather immaturely by not stitching alliances because of its ego. It shall pay the price.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:

Maybe the congress could win a couple of seats but SP and BSP have offered them only 9 seats in UP which the party has refused. I think if congress decides to contest as an independent party the chances are BJP will rock once again. 

If congress will decide to contest as an independent than it can win only 2 seats and it is Amethi and Raibarely.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If congress will decide to contest as an independent than it can win only 2 seats and it is Amethi and Raibarely.

Are you saying 2 seats in UP as a whole?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Are you saying 2 seats in UP as a whole?

Even these two seats are in doubtful stage right now. Maybe, Rahul has lost his credibility even more in the recent past. He would be better off if he stood with central government during the recent incidents rather than questioning Army's actions. 

Priyanka Gandhi is supposed to come here to Mangalore for a " brain storming session" with the party cadre and meet young voters. South Kanara , esp Mangalore has always voted for BJP and she wants to change that. However, one appearance would do precious little to change anyone's preference since the BJP leaders have been doing a wonderful job here which is what ultimately matters !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Priyanka Gandhi is no expert in political matters (even Rahul is nothing in this matter and can't think in a positive manner). This sister and brother duo deliver their speeches suggested by their press attaches and then go enjoy their life in their own style. They know nothing about ground relaity. They would be better off if they left the party on better younger leaders like Sachin Pilot and Jyoitraditya Sindhiya.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.